Being the best Airforce Coaching, the experts at Trishul Defence Academy have given some good information about joining the Indian Air Force and sharing some good positions in the Indian Air Force and good options for their preparation.
Nowadays youngsters are ready to join the Army other than the Indian Air Force but to join the army they have to go through a lot of competition exams. We are here to tell you that joining the IAF is not much difficult, but your focus is all that matters.
How to join Airforce Group X?
If you want to join the IAF Group X, you have to have a 12th degree, with minimum 50% in Physics & Mathematics and 50% marks in English.
To join Group X, a student must be between 12 and 21 years of age. If you want to apply after passing B.Ed, then you must be between 20 to 25 years of age, and if any student who did Must have passed Master’s degree and b.ed and want to apply for Indian Air Force Group X, then he should be between 20 to 28 years old.
How to join Airforce Group Y?
To join the IAF Group Y, a student must have a certificate of passing class XII and have a minimum of 50% marks in class XII. An aspirant doesn’t need to take Science in Class XII or Commerce.
To apply for a group to-bye in the Indian Air Force, the student’s age should be between 17 and 21 years. If the student wants to apply for a musician trade, he/she must be between 17 and 25 years of age. To join the Indian Air Force, the candidates have to go through some physical tests.
Join 6 Months & 1 Year Indian Air Force Course at Trishul Defence Academy: India’s Best Airforce Coaching. Get 6 Regular Days of 3 Hours Class with 1 extra hour of Spoken English to ease your preparation.
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Selection Process
The selection procedure is conducted in three phases:
- Online Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) along with Adaptability Test-1 & Adaptability Test-2.
- Medical Fitness Test.
All the successfully registered candidates will appear for Phase-I through an online test, and then candidates are shortlisted for Phase II at the Airmen Selection Centre of IAF.
Candidates who have cleared the medical are shortlisted based on marks and merit list (AIST).
The candidates whose name is mentioned in the merit list are issued a call letter and enrolled in the Indian Air Force.
How to Prepare for Indian Air Force?
- For any post you are applying for, go and download the notification related to that post, read it properly, and follow all the instructions given in it.
- If the syllabus has been given for the related post in the notification, start your preparation accordingly; otherwise, download the related post’s syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
- Keep all the important points with you in a separate note or written form to keep them in mind while preparing.
- A good discipline helps a lot in getting you a job. That is why you set your time table and your study time and make your preparation accordingly.
- It will be better for you to download the previous year’s papers through the Internet and prepare through them.
- If you join a good institute for preparation, it will work as an icing on your bed.
- To join the Indian Air Force, you need to be physically healthy, so be sure to exercise regularly and run while taking care of your body.
Trishul Defence Academy is the Best Coaching Institute For SSB Interviews, NDA, CDS, AFCAT, Airforce X/Y, Navy AA/SSR, and NDA Foundation (11th, 12th).
We also specialize in SSB Interviews For TES, UES, IMA, OTA, NDA, JAG, SSC (Tech), JAG, Logistics, Various Service Entries, and ICG. You can visit our centers in Allahabad, Bareilly & Ranchi.
TDA has given more than 600 officers and more than 2000 Jawans to the Indian Armed Force as if yet and will continue to do so.
Get free counseling at your nearest center of Trishul Defence Academy now!
Location: Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001