SSB Interview is your opportunity of being selected as an officer and to join Indian Armed Forces (Indian Army, Navy & Air Force)
It is a process in which you can show your capability that you can able to fit yourself in Indian Armed Forces.
Before going for SSB Interview it is very important to know some of the major tips which will help you to crack the SSB in an easy way.
Individual courses of SSB interview:-
- SSB Parakaram– 15 Days
- SSB Bombers– 15+ 15 Days
- SSB Crackers– 30 Days + Spoken English
For full details of course visit www.trishuldefenceacademy.com and click on the tab SSB Interview.
16 important tips for cracking SSB Interview:-
- Identify you strengths: Includes Leadership skills, team work, communication skills, initiative and creativity organisational ability and a positive attitude.
- Wear Clothes that are neat and comfortable: Interviewers are influenced by 70% of body language and image, 20% of tone of voice and 10% what you say.
- Speak clearly with proper intonation: Sound enthusiastic and above all, be natural and relaxed.
- Maintain eye contact and an alert position: sit up straight, don’t slump.
- Always adopt an open, honest and confident attitude.
- Prepare yourself: officer like quality you must have to present yourself your quality like how strong positive language.
- Do not rush for prompt answer.
- Remember T-Bus (Think Before you Speak)
- Do not get sentimental and deep into your personal life.
- If you don’t know anything say big loud and clear.
- Give the interviewer full attention wait for them to finish themselves before you answers or ask questions.
- Be clear and confident.
- Speak dynamic and slower for clear communication.
- Let your voice show your enthusiasm and keenness.
- Avoid a monotone
- Relax and smile its shows your good nature.
Documents Required Before Going for SSB Interview
Following are the most important documents candidate has to carry themselves:-
- SSB Interview Call Letter.
- 10th/12th Original & Photocopy (2 each) Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Original & Photocopy (2 Each) Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Certification.
- Certificate from Principal Final Year.
- NCC Certificate (Original & Photocopy) (For NCC Special Entry)
- Valid commercial Pilot License, issued by DCGA if applicable.
- Original Tickets (If eligible for travelling allowance)
- Identity proof (Voter ID/Passport/DL/Pan card) ( Original & 2 Photocopies)
- NOC Certificate( for those who working in Govt. Org or PSUs)
- Risk certificate duly signed by Parent/Guardian. (For Minors)
- 20 Passport size colour photographs (With light colour clothes & White Background)
- 2 Pens Black & Blue.
- Pencil, Rubber & Sharpener
- 2 Pairs of Formal Shirt, Pant, Tie & Belt ( for screening, Interview & Conference)
- Formal Shoes & Socks ( 2 Pairs of Socks)
- 2 Pairs of Informal Shirt proper dressing is required for even entering in mess.
- GTO Dress 1 Pair (White T shirt & Shorts)
- White PT/Sports Shoes & Socks
- 2 Handkerchiefs
SSB Interview needs proper guidance which Trishul Defence Academy will give under the guidance of Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir (Ex NDA, Ex GTO Officer) followed by retired officer and serving officers.
Head Office Address: Allahabad/ Prayagraj Head Office Address: Gaytri Dham Behind Max Mall Milan Tower
Contact No: 8400083030
Bareilly Address: 35A, Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P)
Contact No: 9690502728, 9412334730
Ranchi Address: 6th Floor, Jagnath Tower, Near- Hari Om Tower, 403, Circular Road Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkand)
Contact No: 9934113030
Online Admission Link
Online Test Series
TAD Publications (For Books Purchase)
Follow us on
Facebook : trishuldefenceacademy
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: Trishul Defence Academy