Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022 under 52 Course: Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2022 under 52 Course: Indian Army N Short Service Commission (NT) NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course for Men and Women has been posted by the Indian Army (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). The 52nd NCC Course for the Indian Army will begin in October 2022. Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female candidates can apply for the Indian Army NCC from 15 March to 13 April 2022 on joinindianarmy.nic.in, according to the notice.
Dates to Remember
- 15 March 2022 is the start date for Indian Army NCC online applications.
- The deadline to apply for the Indian Army NCC is April 13, 2022.
NCC 52 Vacancies in the Indian Army
- NCC Men will be launched in the near future.
- Women from the NCC are about to be released.
Eligibility Criteria for NCC 52 in the Indian Army
- For holders of the NCC ‘C’ Certificate, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% overall, including all years’ grades. Students in their final year of study are also eligible to apply if they have received a minimum of 50% aggregate in the first two/three years of a three/four-year degree programme, respectively. If selected in the interview, such students must obtain an overall aggregate of at least 50% in their degree course, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Should have served in the Senior Division/Wg of the NCC for at least two/three years (as applicable).
- Should have received a minimum of a ‘B’ in the NCC’s ‘C’ Certificate Exam. Applicants who do not have a valid NCC ‘C’ certificate at the time of application are ineligible to apply for the course.
NCC 52 (Indian Army) Age Limit:
19 to 25 years
Indian Army NCC 52 Posts Selection Process
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the SSB, which will be performed in two stages.
How to Apply for NCC 52 Recruitment in the Indian Army in 2021?
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Select ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ from the drop-down menu.
- Then select ‘Registration’ from the drop-down menu. (If you’ve already registered at joinindianarmy.nic.in, you don’t need to register again.)
- Fill out the form.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Make a copy for future reference.