FAQs in SSB interview : The SSB interview is more than just an interview; it is a process of assessing a candidate’s temperament in three ways: Mansa (mental), Vacha (interview), and Karma (ground testing) to determine whether a candidate possesses Officer-like attributes. During all tests, a candidate is advised to be his true self and provide candid responses. One key point to remember is that it is no fun to show your original self if you do not have those officer-like characteristics in your original self, so the best way to demonstrate your existing and appropriate personality needed in an applicant to get chosen. There are no set questions for the interview, but there are some which are commonly asked. In this blog, let’s know some Frequently asked interview questions in SSB interview: :
FAQs in SSB interview
- Why do you want to join the military?
- Tell me about your primary education, best friends, favourite teachers, subjects you actually enjoyed, all the activities you
participated in, which subjects you chose after 10th grade and why, all the competitive exams you took, and their outcomes.
- Notably, these are known as rapid fire questions; there is no need to panic; remain calm, and they are simple to remember because they are linked to one another.
- Tell me about your family, your siblings, what you like and dislike about your father, who you are more cordial with, and how you solve problems or issues at home.
- What will you do if you are not chosen?
- Can you tell me about your strengths and weaknesses, and what you did to enhance them?
- Can you tell me about your interests, likes, and dislikes?
- Which arm do you want to be a part of?
- Do you have any questions about national or international current events?
- Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
- What are your future plans for your career?
- What characteristics do you admire and despise in your best friends?
- Who and why is your role model? Have you got a boyfriend or a girlfriend? If so, please describe what you like and dislike about him/her. If not, please tell me about the characteristics you seek in a partner.
- Tell me about a time when you cried or helped someone, and the officer will choose a scenario based on your personality.
- How would you rate your performance during the SSB on a scale of ten, and why?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What is your favourite subject?
- Have you enrolled in a coaching programme?
- What can you tell me about your home?
- Tell me about your sporting activities.
- Can you tell me what your name means?
- What would you do if you were Prime Minister of India for a day?
- Do you smoke, and if so, how frequently?
- You will be asked questions about the military, which demonstrates a candidate’s knowledge and interest in the organisation for which they are applying.
- If you are given 60,000, how do you intend to spend it?
- Can you tell me about your daily routine?
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- Can you tell me about a time when you were mentally broken and how you overcame it?
- Do you want to travel by train with your parents or with friends?
FAQs in SSB interview : Before answering any questions in SSB interview, just remember there are no correct or incorrect answers; everyone has their own reasons and thus answers. So, the best approach is to jot down points based on your reasons and interests and then frame your responses accordingly. This method is beneficial to candidates because it will be their own original thoughts and answers; the only difference is that they have given it some thought beforehand in order to frame an appropriate and intelligent answer.
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR SSB In 2022
Do you wish to prepare for SSB Interview? If Yes, Then Trishul Defence Academy is your study point!
Under the guidance of SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex- IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal, prepare for each and every test of SSB with full expertise. Ranging from written, psychological or group tasks, with TDA you are determined for success.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in Northern India will help you make your dreams come true. Enrol yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- SSB Interview, AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the SSB interview preparation course for the academic session of 2022. Come join us today for the ultimate success in SS
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Official Website – https://trishuldefenceacademy.in/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030