Online Mock Tests for NDA : Many people aspire to join the National Defence Academy and serve in the Indian armed forces. To pass the exam, a student must employ a variety of smart techniques. An online mock test is an excellent way to practise for exams. Trishul Defence Academy has launched an Online NDA Mock Test for the benefit of students. Online Mock Tests for the NDA Exam assist you in analysing your preparation and optimising candidate performance. These are an easy way to practise tests from the comfort of your own home. Trishul Defence Academy’s online mock tests for the NDA Exam can be accessed from any device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Online mock tests for the NDA Exam are the most effective way to prepare. Trishul Defence Academy offers the best online mock tests to help you prepare for the NDA exam. The institute’s mock tests for NDA assist you to optimise your preparation and fully comprehending the exam criteria.
Online Mock Tests for NDA : Why Take It ?
The following are the key benefits of pursuing online mock tests with Trishul Defence Academy:
* Latest Exam Questions on the most recently updated Syllabus, Patterns, and Formats Prepare for the expected level of the exam.
* Interpretations for each issue. Accessible in both English and Hindi.
* Mock tests of any length can be practised here.
* Save important questions to be able to revise them later when they are easily accessible.
* Analyzes your exam performance and increases accuracy rate.
* Depending on the nature of the exam, you can practise mock tests in both Hindi and English.
* Exam hall experience on a real-time basis with time management.
* Replace topic-specific and section-specific questions with full-length tests.
* Affordably priced test series based on the required exams.
* Take unique test papers created by expert instructors.
Notably, UPSC Union Public Service Commission will hold the NDA 1 2022 exam on April 10, 2022. The UPSC will issue an official notification on December 22, 2021.
NDA 1 2022 EXAM PATTERN
|Subjects||Code||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Mathematics||01||300||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Ability test||02||600||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total||900 marks||5 hours|
|SSB Interview: 900 marks|