Exam Pattern of NDA 1 2022 Examination: The NDA 1 200 exam pattern is set for April 10th. The UPSC NDA written test is divided into two sections: mathematics and general ability (GAT). All of the questions are based on the NDA syllabus’s themes. Both papers will be worth 900 points and will consist of objective multiple-choice questions. The exam will be administered in a paper-and-pencil format, with all questions being multiple-choice. The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi. Candidates must complete two sections: a Mathematics Test and a General Ability Test (GAT), below are details about Exam Pattern of NDA 1 2022 Examination.
Other exam-related information from both sections has been compiled in the table below for NDA 1 200 exam pattern.
|Subject||Paper||Total No. of Questions||Duration of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||1||120||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||150||2 ½ Hours||600|
Marking Scheme of NDA 1 2022 Examination
The NDA 1 200 exam pattern is divided into two sections: Mathematics and General Ability. Aspirants can look up the NDA written exam cutoffs from prior years.
• There will be a total of 120 questions worth 300 points in the Mathematics portion.
• Each question will be worth 2.5 points, with 2.5 points awarded exclusively for selecting the correct answer. For each incorrect response, 0.83 points will be deducted.
The general ability test will be worth 600 points, with 200 points going to English and 400 points going to General Knowledge. There will be 150 questions in this session, 50 from English and 100 from General Knowledge.
• For each correct answer in this section, candidates will receive four points.
• For each incorrect response, 1.33 marks will be deducted. Unanswered questions will not receive a grade.
Other Important Points about Exam Pattern of NDA 1 2022 Examination
• The majority of the questions for Exam Pattern of NDA 1 2022 Examination will be at the 10+2 level. Candidates can assess their preparations by solving model questions and consulting answer keys. Candidates must study Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, and other mathematics subjects well.
• It is critical to prepare well for both the sub-sections of the general ability portion, namely English and General Knowledge.
• Candidates must concentrate on their grammar, comprehension, and reading skills for the English section.
• Current events, physics, chemistry, general science, history, and other topics can all be used to ask general knowledge questions.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Website – trishuldefenceacademy.com