Best NDA Coaching In Agra | Eligibility Criteria For NDA Examination
Today we want to tell you with great pleasure that we have to open our new branch in Agra. Trishul Defence Academy is Best NDA Coaching In Agra.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal. Agra is the fourth-most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and 24th in India.
Agra is a category I Cantonment, established in 1805. The air force station of Agra is one of the largest airbases of the Indian Air Force (IAF). The station was opened during World War II as Royal Air Forces Station Agra and had a number of flying units located there. The station now has the honour of holding the first in-flight aircraft Squadron in IAF service, with No 78 ‘Mid Air Refuelling Squadron’ (MARS) Squadron flying the IL-78MKIs.
WHAT IS NDA
NDA stands for National Defence Academy is one of the most prestigious defence institutes or training centres situated in Khadakwasala Pune, Maharashtra that trains young boys to become officers in of Indian Armed Forces. Every year almost 1000 candidates get admission in this reputed institution to get the training of becoming an officer by means of examination with the same name called NDA conducted by UPSC.
WHAT IS NDA EXAMINATION
The examination for the National Defence Academy is conducted by UPSC twice a year usually in the month of April & September.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAMINATION
- Must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came before Jan 1962 with an intention of settling permanently.
- An Unmarried Candidate
- 5 yrs – 19.5yrs
- For Air Force and Naval Wing – Passed or appearing class 12th with Physics and Mathematics
- For Army Wing – Passed or appearing class 12th.
Candidates appearing in class 11th are not eligible.
- Height – Minimum 157 cm, For Air Force, it is 162.5 cm
Application: The candidates first have to apply for the examination. They can apply online only. Candidates can apply on the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
Written Examination: Candidates on the basis of their application will get an admit card for their written examination. Written examination will be held on the centres allotted in the admit card.
Paper Pattern & Marking System
Paper I – Mathematics – 300 Marks – 120 Questions – 2.5 marks for each.
Paper II – GAT (General Ability Test) – 600 Marks – 150 Questions – 4 marks for each.
* 1/3rd negative marking for each wrong answer.
SSB Interview: Those candidates who qualify the written examination will further go for SSB Interview. It is a five days interview process taken by three different officer i.e. Psychological Officer, Interviewing officer and GTO (group Task Officer).
Medical Test: Those who get recommended by SSB interview will go for a medical Test.
Final Merit List: The final list will made on the basis of written examination and SSB Interview. The final selected students will qualify to go for a training of five years in NDA situated in Pune.
Best NDA Coaching In Agra
Being such a populous city of India it has huge amount students those who wants to prepare for NDA exam and searching for the best coaching for NDA. We suggest Trishul Defence Academy it the best option for every such student searching for best NDA coaching.
Here are some of the facilities provided by Trishul Defence Academy which makes it the best coaching institute for NDA:
- Trishul Defence Academy provides the best knowledge on NDA and is backed by actual Officers of Indian Armed Forces which provides the proper and genuine guidance to the students.
- Trishul Defence Academy has their proper study materials and books so that students shouldn’t have to roam around here and there for those. As these are the most important thing through which a student prepare for their NDA examination.
- Faculty is the backbone of any best Defence Institute; Trishul Defence Academy has the best NDA faculty which is experienced and professional in NDA examination. They impart quality knowledge, communication skill and personality development to train students completely with full efficiency and reliability.
- For any student who wants to join NDA, has to be physically fit. Hence, Trishul Defence Academy provides regular Physical Fitness training to the students.
- SSB is the most important phase a candidate has to cross to become an officer in through NDA. Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground for the practice of GTO tasks of the candidates. Along with that it also has Ex. SSB officers like Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra Sir ( Ex. GTO Officer) and Col. Pankaj Mehrotra ( Ex. Interviewing Officer).
- An academy proves itself the best when their students get actually selected for the posts. No matter what if an academy in unable to provide selection to its candidates then all its efforts are waste. Trishul Defence Academy has given more than 550 number of officers to Indian Armed Forces. It also has a passing ratio of 1:10 in NDA examination.
- After the completion of a topic, the TDA conducts classes for the student to clarify their doubts regarding that topic. This promotes high selection ratio of the student.
- Personality is something that is of utmost importance for any NDA aspirant. Trishul Defence Academy Provides personality development classes to their students that lays high emphasis on improving communication skills.
- It is to be believed that the environment in which a Student studies has an important aspect for effective learning to a student. Trishul Defence Academy ensures their Students study in an enabling environment equipped with proper Classrooms to keep them stress free.
- Along With the best infrastructure for studying it is also necessary for the institutes to provide full comfort to their students which they can, by providing them furnished hostel with boarding & lodging facilities and especially to those students who came to study for NDA in their Academy from different cities. TDA provides the same to their students.
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– email@example.com