Why Join Military Nursing Service: Every year Indian military nursing service faces thousand applicants in its entrance exam conducted by Indian Army. Military Nursing
Service is a Corps or regiment of the Indian Army. This is a Short Services Commission (SSC) which means to serve for few years. The
MNS personnel are equal with the army officers and have all the financial benefits that government provides to defence officers. They also get ranks of lieutenant, colonel etc. and accordingly housing in army camps, LTC etc. They are a part of army hospitals and enjoy a elite position as they are not directly nursing. They have Jawans from the Army medical corps to assist them. In simple words they are the boss of the medical wards.
The candidates who are appearing for Military Nursing Services (MNS) exam have to go through a written examination. As per the merit list, the selected candidates face the second round i.e. the Interview round. Those declared qualified will undergo medical examination test.
Why join Trishul Defence Academy? | Why Join Military Nursing Service?
Trishul Defence Academy is one of the best academies which has been providing best MNS coaching for over 16 years under the guidance of Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra, who himself is a GTO officer. We have rich experience & well-qualified faculties which put unique teaching method on each and every student to get the best score in the written examination.
We provide our students with the best possible guidance that helps to achieve their goals in the easiest way possible.
We provide our students with the best study materials along with the online and offline test series. We provide the candidates with the appropriate skill of spoken English and personality development.
What all facilities we provide?
- Online test series: Trishul Defence Academy provides confidence booster online test series for those want to take test and evaluate their preparation from home itself. Simple yet highly effective Test Platform is designed for learners who are appearing for the MNS examination.
In order to facilitate the students with the latest methodology of testing their preparation, Trishul Defence Academy has launched this platform.
- Our test series provide you with the detailed information about each examination, its format as well as syllabus is provided by us.
- Self evaluation can be done anytime and anywhere.
- Fully automatic testing system.
- Our test papers are created by experts having a good knowledge of defence related courses.
- Online test series for all the subjects of MNS examination.
- Personality Development: Personality is the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual’s distinctive character. Personality development session lays high emphasis on improving communication skills of students. We provide the candidates with the appropriate skill of Spoken English as well as aim to develop their soft skill. The participating students will be given special preference to ensure that they demonstrate their potential in the limited time available and get selected.
- Dedicated Study materials: TDA Publication is now a leading brand of Allahabad, which provides the Air Force aspirants with the personally designed books and also the upgraded study material for a better preparation. The books of TDA Publication provide the candidates with a vast knowledge of all the topics. TDA publication gives tricks and techniques to the students of AF group X/Y to solve the question within the time and they can also practice those tricks and method on the multiple choice questions given in the books
- Personal Interview: In Trishul Defence Academy, MNS candidates are trained under the guidance of Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra, who himself is an EX. GTO officer and Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra.
For any query write us on comment section below.You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counselling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Mail us at– email@example.com