Military Nursing services (MNS) is an examination conducted by Indian Army to recruit nursing officers for their various Military Hospitals and command hospitals.
The examination is conducted in three phases i.e. Written Examination, Personal Interview and Medical examination. Those who qualify all the three phases will be sent to various medical colleges for training of 4 years BSc course.
The first phase i.e. the Written Examination is the first and the most important milestone to cross for qualifying MNS examination.
MNS written examination comprises of Subjects like, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General English and General Intelligence. The papers are of maximum 100 marks having 150 questions to be done in 90 minutes.
In this article we are going to provide you the detailed information about the syllabus of MNS examination. Through which a candidate can get a proper idea as to what is actually asked in MNS examination:
Military Nursing Service English Syllabus
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Synonyms / Antonyms.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Spot the error.
- Cloze test
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks.
- Jumbling of words
- One word substitutions
Military Nursing Service Biology Syllabus
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Human health and diseases.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Genetics and evolution
Military Nursing Service Phyics Syllabus
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Military Nursing Service Chemistry Syllabus
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Atomic Structure.
- Electro chemistry.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- p, d, and f – Block Elements.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Bio molecules.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
Military Nursing Service General Intelligence Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification also.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
For any other query or questions please write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counselling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy Addresses
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
AGRA:- 16,17,18 Balaji Complex Silver City, Gwalior Road Agra Cantt
Contact : 6399013030
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
RANCHI:- 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Mail us at– email@example.com