Moradabad which is known as the Brass City is not one of the oldest city like Haridwar, Prayag, etc. It was founded by the Governor of Katehar, Rustam Khan and named it after the name of Murad Bakhsh, the youngest son of Shah Jahan.
Moradabad is situated on the banks of river Ramganga. According to the census 2011, it is the second largest populated district in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is well connected by road and rail. It is 167 km away New Delhi and 205 km from dehradun. It is also known as the industrial hub of Uttar Pradesh due to cotton mills, electroplating, sugar mills, etc.
Military Nursing Scheme (MNS) is considered as an important part of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) under Indian Army. It was first formed during the British Raj in 1888. AFMS consists of Army Dental Corps (ADC), Army Medical Corps (AMC) and Military Nursing Service (MNS). AFMC officers serve in all the three fields of the Indian Armed Forces i.e. The Indian Army, The Indian Navy and The Indian Air Force. MNS officers serve in UN Mission also. They get field postings too. They get commendations for exemplary work. MNS exam is an online exam and it is conducted once in a year. Upon completion of Nursing Training of 4 years, you will be granted a permanent/ short service commission in the Military Nursing Service In the MNS various ranks are given to the officers such as:-
- Major General
- Lieutenant Colonel
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- Only female candidates can apply
- He should not be married
- Minimum age requires is 17 – 24 years.
- Minimum height required is 152 cm.
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) is done.
Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) conducts the Military Nursing Scheme (MNS) exam once a year i.e. April. Availability of forms is made online in the month of November / December exam conducted in the month of April.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MNS
There are three stages in the selection procedure of MNS exam.
Written Exam:- It is an online in which candidates are given 90 minutes to answer 100 questions of 100 marks with no negative marking. In this candidates are asked questions related to English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Intelligence.
Interview Session:- This is the second level in the selection of MNS. In this stage candidates who have cleared the first level i.e. written exam are called for Interview round. In this level candidate have to go through a interview round taken by the interview panel. The interview pane is generally a mixture of male and female candidates, which can be any brigadiers, colonel, etc. One psychologist is also present in the panel.During the interview, questions are asked from about the candidates, their family, education, nursing, etc.
This is the final stage of the exam, in which he has to go through the medical exam under the supervision of the Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMC).. In this exam basic tests are done which are as follows:-
- Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Candidate should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted
- Weight should be proportionate to height and age.
- Candidate should not be a patient of long term disease such as diabetes, blood pressure, etc.
- X-ray of body is conducted.
ABOUT TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY
Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for MNS in Moradabad. It is also one of the oldest institute of India with a teaching experience of 16 years. Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for MNS in Moradabad, was founded by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Retd) in the year 2003 with the aim of motivating the youth to serve in the Indian Armed Forces. It also helps the students who want to join the Indian Armed Forces by guiding them and providing them proper assistance, training, scholarship, etc which proves that Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for MNS in Moradabad. Since its incorporation in 2003, Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for MNS in Moradabad has given 600 + candidates in officers catagory and 2500 + candidates in jawans category. With the increase demands of the students of Uttrakhand, Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching institute for MNS in Moradabad is opening up its office in Dehradun from 1st April, 2020 at 108 C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch Near Hotel Him Palace, Dharampur, Dehradun This is the only academy to have its own GTO ground covered in an area of 6000 sq ft at Tanush Cricket Academy, Shimla Bypass Road, Village: Sihaniwala, P.O. Sherphr, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197.
WHY TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR MNS EXAM?
Trishul defence academy is the best coaching institute for MNS exam due to many reasons:-
- Trishul Defence Academy has the best teaching faculty as all the teachers are highly qualified and best in their fields.
- Trishul Defence Academy faculty personally keep an eye on all the students and motivate them time to time.
- Trishul Defence Academy conducts interactive sessions with the personals of armed forces to give a personal experience of the life in armed forces and motivate them for “Never Give Up Attitude”
- Trishul Defence Academy conduct performance tests of students on every Saturday.
- English speaking classes.
- Short cut tricks are provided by the teachers for maths and numerical so that students are able to solve the paper on time.
- Special revision classes and doubt classes.
- After every 15 days teachers take the test of students of each subject.
- Mock test is conducted before every exam and also at the last day of every batch.
- Surprise test is conducted after every few days.
- Physical Fitness Classes for students of Trishul Defence Academy on every Sunday
- Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground Covered in an area of 6000 sq ft
- SSB classes are conducted by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA & 3 times Ex GTO officer)
- Free Online Test Series is provided to Trishul Defence Academy students.
- Online test exams are conducted for Trishul Defence Academy students
- 6 months crash course is also available.
- Special training programmers.
- Separate batch for girls
- Motivational Seminars are conducted once in a month.
- Highly experienced teachers.
- Clean drinking water.
- Air Conditioned Classrooms.
- Beautiful view of hills from the office.
- Railway station is just 10 minutes away from office
- Hostel facility is available.
Trishul Defence Academy which is known as the best coaching for MNS exam in Moradabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ to Indian Armed Forces during the last 16 years. This year we have given many selections such as Sidharth Singh, Kanishka Mishra,Pranav P, Deepak Sahu etc in officers category and in Jawans Category Shivansh Pandey, Amrendra Mishra, Rajat Yadav, etc got selected.
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– email@example.com