What Is Technical Entry Scheme : Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme is an entry which grants commission in the technical branches of Indian Army. Candidates aged between 16½ to 19½ years with 70% or more marks in PCM in 10+2 can apply. This entry is notified twice in a year for which training course starts in January and in July. After completion of 4 years Military and Technical training candidates are granted permanent commission in the technical branches of Indian Army.
What Is Technical Entry Scheme : TES Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Gender – Only unmarried men can apply for this
Candidates must have passed 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10+2.
Age Limit & Height
Minimum Age Limit – 16.5 years
Maximum age should be 19.5 years
Height should be 157.5 cms
NOTE -Whatever is required for this course, you must check whether you fulfill it or not, because only then you will be able to apply.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Cut Off
After the completion of the application process of Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment, the candidates will be shortlisted by the selection committee as per their eligibility and criteria. Only those candidates who will get the cutoff marks as decided by the recruitment will be shortlisted for the next process of recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview and medical examination by issuing admit cards.
In Brief > First, a cut-off list will be prepared according to your 10+2 marks, according to that cut-off list, you will be called for SSB interview, on the basis of that SSB interview a merit list will be prepared in which your final selection will be done.
Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical tests lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
Physical & Medical Standards – TES (Technical Entry Scheme)
- Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are given below: A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage.
- Candidates are also advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalisation of medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB. The under mentioned ailments are considered, common minor ailments:- (i) Wax (Ears), (ii) DNS, (iii) Hydrocele/ phimosis, (iv) Overweight/Underweight, (v) Piles, (vi) Gynecomastia, (vii) Tonsillitis, (viii) Varicocele.
- Candidates declared unfit during Appeal Med. Board will be intimated about the provision of Review Med. Board.
- The candidates must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5cms. less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- NOTE – Check official notification full details.
PREPARE SSB INTERVIEW WITH THE BEST Defence Coaching- Trishul Defence Academy
If you want to get full success with flying colours in the final important round of SSB Interview Join Trishul Defence Academy- Northern India’s #1 Defence Coaching Today.
Under the guidance of SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex- IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal, prepare for each and every test of SSB with full expertise. Ranging from written, psychological or group tasks, with TDA you are determined for success
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the SSB interview preparation course for the academic session of 2021-22. Come join us today for the ultimate success in SSB.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/enquiry you can connect us via following ways: –
Get Latest Blog On – blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address : Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030