Indian Army TGC 137 Cut Off Marks Released
ABOUT INDIAN ARMY TGC ENTRY–
- Technical Graduates Course (TGC) Can Become Commissioned Officers in Army with TGC Entry.
- Without Written Exam can Directly Join Indian Army Through Entry known as TGC.
- TGC also known as Technical Graduate Course is for all those who are aged between 20-27 Years Unmarried Male Candidates.
- Through TGC,A Candidate Gets Permanent Commission in Indian Army. Check TGC 137 Form Notification for Indian Army TGC 137 Online Form.
TGC Forms Comes twice a year:-
- Form 1-November
- Form 2-May
20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2023. (Candidates born between 02 July 1996 and 01 July 2003, both dates inclusive)….
Educational Qualification for Applying
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. All final year appearing candidates whose final year/ final semester exam will be scheduled after 01 July 2023 are not eligible to apply for this course….
TGC 137 Important Dates-
|TGC 137 Notification||16th November 2022|
|TGC 137 Application Start Date||16th November 2022|
|TGC 137 Last Date||15th December 2022|
|TGC 137 SSB cut off||February – March 2023|
|TGC 137 SSB interview date||April -June 2023|
TGC SELECTION PROCESS
- Shortlisting of Applications – Shortlisting of applications will be done on the basis of percentage in engineering. Fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream will be taken into consideration. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially.
- SSB – The shortlisted candidates will be allotted a centre for SSB interviews and called for the SSB interview. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days. Candidates will be given an option to choose their SSB interview dates.
- Medical Examination – Candidates clearing the Stage I will appear for Stage II i.e. Medical Examination. Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable
- Merit List – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
TGC 137 Cut Off Marks Trends
- As always, Mechanical and Electrical has the highest cut off marks i.e. 80%
- Lowest cut off for many branches is 71%
- Total notified TGC 137 vacancies are 40.
TGC 137 Cut Off Marks
|Engineering Stream||Cut off Percentage|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||72|
|Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ M Sc. Computer Science||79|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||80|
|Misc Engineering Streams (Others)||71|
INTERVIEW DATE AND LOCATION
- Candidates who are shortlisted can check their TGC 137 SSB interview date and venue on the official website now.
- Only candidates who meet the TGC 137 cut-off marks will be called for the SSB interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the option to select the TGC 137 SSB date online at the join Indian army website.
- TGC 137 SSB Interviews will start from 3, 7, 19, and 23 Feb 2023 – all dates are in Feb only for all boards.
- TGC 137 SSB interview will be conducted at SSB Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, and Kapurthala.
To crack the TGC 137 Entry SSB interview, we recommend you Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE only on TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.
- How to prepare for the upcoming Technical Graduate Course – TGC 137 Entry SSB interview?
With the SSB Interview Master Class Annual Membership, you can learn how to be a better candidate. Get access to video lessons taught by TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY best writers that are only available on my website trishuldefenceacademy.in
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Col. Dutt is the GTO With Trishul Defence Academy. Col Somitro Dutt himself is an Ex GTO Officer and was with Kapoorthala Board .Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure,Updated GPE Models,Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 19 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on………………….Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023-24. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001