SSB Interview Dress Code for Male and Female
SSB Interview Dress Code for Male and Female: SSB Interview is a Gateway to become a Commissioned Officer in Indian Armed Force. Its important that candidates prepare well for SSB Interview. Many Aspirants want to know The Exact Dress Code to be followed in SSB Interview..
In this Blog we are going to Talk About The Dress Code which is to be followed in SSB Interview. 100% of your first impressions is determined by the way we dress and the way we walk through the door. Interviewing Officers of SSB Boards often say that the clothes are the deciding factor between the candidates thus following Points are to be considered when choosing clothes for SSB Interview:–
- Stay away from clothes older than five years.
- Don’t go too casual.
- Pay attention to the climate & the Season
- Stay comfortable
- Don’t try to wear something that will make you uneasy.
- Don’t wear a thin shirt with no blazer in winter or a winter suit in summer else you will end up Sweating
- Go for a Dress Rehearsal. Dress Rehersal is very important so that On The Final Day of Interview you don’t end up being too uneasy
- Avoid deciding what to wear on the day of the SSB interview
- Do a mock interview with a friend or family member while wearing your interview outfit to see how it fits and feels.
- Do your laundry and ironing a few days before the interview
- The night before the interview, check one last time for any wrinkles, stains, holes or pet hair.
Dress code for men in the SSB Interview is as follows:-
- Wear a dark-colored suit or blazer (navy, dark gray/charcoal or black) with a white shirt in winter and a plain white shirt in summer. Wear black formal trousers, but make sure they are neither too baggy nor too skintight.
- Choose a conservative tie (either in black or navy blue).
- Avoid bow ties or busy pattern.
- Avoid floral or pineapple Pattern on ties.
- Solids are a preference, but you could do stripes or dots.
- The colour of your shoes should be either black, brown or burgundy. Wear matching socks. Wear toe covered, immaculately polished and spotless shoes with no scratches or stains.
- Wear a solid coloured belt that will match with the colour of your shes. Don’t go the patters or flashy belts.
- Watches is not allowed during SSB testing. So do follow the instructions given by the board. Otherwise, wear a classic wristwatch with a metal or leather band, but you should remove any distracting jewelry, such as earrings, necklaces or bracelets.
- Go for a clean, neat and well-maintained haircut. Also, put your best self forward and clean shave your beard and mustache.
- Shower or bathe the morning of the interview. Wear deodorant. Don’t wear perfume or aftershave.
- Make sure you have fresh breath. Brush your teeth before you leave for the interview
Dress code for Women in the SSB interview is as follows
- Suits generally made of a blazer and either a pair of trousers or a skirt in a matching fabric.
- Always choose a neutral colour like navy blue, grey or black.
- The sleeves on the blazer should end right at your wrist.
- The shoulder should sit nicely on your shoulder.
- The trouser cuff should be at the mid way point of your shoe or just pass your ankles.
- The skirt should come at least to the top of your knees. The trousers may need to be tailored depending on your height and the height of the shoes you’re planning to wear with them.
- Wear simple and classy white or light coloured shirt with black or navy-blue skirts or trousers. Avoid flashy colous and logos at all cost. It’s best to dress in plain and solid colors. Do not wear bright colours, animal prints, or anything lacy, sheer, or low-cut.
- Avoid pant that are too tight that you can’t sit comfortably.
- Make sure your shoes are closed toe, the heel no higher than 3 inches, and in neutral colour.
- Flats are perfectly acceptable for an interview too.
- Make-up should be understated and flattering; shades that are neutral to your skin tone are generally advisable. Avoid bright or unusual colours or very long nails.
- Nail paint is a strict NO-NO.
- Keep your jewelllery and hair accessories to a minimum.
- You can tie your hair up in a heat bun or low ponytail.
- Make sure your hair is not in your eyes or constantly dropping and your face.
- Watch is not allowed during SSB testing. So do follow the instructions given by the board. Otherwise, wear a classic wristwatch with a metal or leather band.
- Shower or bathe the morning of the interview. Wear deodorant. Don’t wear perfume. Brush your teeth before you leave for the interview.
If You are Looking For SSB Interview Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
Trishul Defence Academy founded in 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA, Ex GTO. Wing commander Anoop Mehrotra himself was with 4 AFSB (Varanasi and 2 AFSB (Mysore). Post his demise Col Pankaj Mehrotra took over as SSB in Charge.
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Col. Dutt is the GTO With Trishul Defence Academy. Col Somitro Dutt himself is an Ex GTO Officer and was with Kapoorthala Board .Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure,Updated GPE Models,Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 19 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on………………….Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/trishuldefen…
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/c/trishuldefe…
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefe…
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001