NDA 2 2021 Syllabus : In this blog, we are providing the NDA 2 2021 detailed syllabus for the candidates who are appearing for the NDA written exam. The application process has been started by UPSC for NDA 2 2021 exam from 9th June 2021 onwards. Candidates can check out the important dates for NDA 2 2021 exam along with a detailed syllabus.
UPSC NDA 2 2021 Exam Dates
Important Dates for UPSC NDA & NA (2) 2021 Exam
UPSC NDA Online Applications Opening Date
9th June 2021
UPSC NDA Online Applications Closing Date
29th June 2021 (Till 6:00 PM)
Withdrawal of Application Form
6th to 12th July 2021 (Till 6:00 PM)
Download of Admit Card of NDA 2021 Exam
Three weeks before the exam
UPSC NDA & NA (2) 2021 Written Exam
5th September 2021
NDA 2 2021 Exam : How To Apply
Candidates can start filling the NDA & NA 2 2021 Application Form from 9th June 2021 at upsconline.nic.in
PAPER 1 – MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS
- Trigonometric ratios
- Angles and their measures in degrees and radians.
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formula.
- Multiple And Sub-Multiple Angles
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications – Height And Distance
- Properties of Triangles.
- Operations on sets
- Venn diagrams de Morgan laws
- Cartesian product relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Representation of real numbers on a-line
- Complex numbers – basic properties
- Modulus argument
- Cube roots of unity
- Binary system of numbers
- Conversion of a Number in Decimal System to Binary system and vice- versa
- Geometric and harmonic progressions
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Solution Of Linear equations Of Two Variables By Graphs
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Logarithms and Their Applications
- Concept of a set
Matrices and determinants:
- Types of matrices
- Operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix
- Basic properties of determinant.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Applications – solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by matrix method.
- Integration As Inverse Differentiation
- Integration By Parts And Substitution
- Standard Integrals Involving Expression Of Algebraic,
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals – Determination of Areas of Plane Regions
- Bounded By Curves – Applications.
Analytics Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinate system
- Distance formula
- Equation of a line in various forms
- The angle between two lines
- The distance of a point from a line
- Equation of a circle in standard and general, form
- Standard forms of parabola
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic
- The point in a three-dimensional space, distance between two points.
- Direction cosines and direction ratios.
- The equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- The angle between two lines and the angle between two planes.
- The equation of a sphere.
- Concept of a real-valued function – domain
- Range and graph of a function
- composite functions
- Derivative of function at a point
- Derivatives of sum
- Product and quotient of functions
- Derivative of a function with respect of another function
- Derivative of a composite function
- second-order derivatives
- Increasing and decreasing functions
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
- Definition of order and degree of a differential equation
- Formation of a differential equation
- General and particular solution of a differential equation
- Solution of first order and first-degree differential equations of various types
- Application in problems of growth and decay.
- Random experiment
- Outcomes and associated sample space
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events
- Impossible and certain events
- Union and intersection of events
- Elementary and composite events
- Conditional probability
- Bayes’ theorem – simple problems
- Random variable as function on a sample space
- Binomial distribution
- Examples of random experiments giving rise to binominal distribution.
- Vectors In Two And Three Dimensions
- Magnitude And Direction Of A Vector
- Unit And Null Vectors Addition Of Vectors
- Scalar Multiplication Of Vector
- Classification Of Data
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency Distribution – Examples
- Graphical Representation – Histogram
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon – Examples
- Measures Of Central Tendency – Mean Median And Mode
- Variance And Standard Deviation – Determination And Comparison
- Correlation And Regression
PAPER 2 English Syllabus
1 Grammar and usage
2 Comprehension and cohesion
3 Spotting of errors
4 Para Jumbling
5 Fill in the blanks
6 Synonyms and antonyms
8 Cloze test
9 Idioms and proverbs
10 Completion of Sentence and para
11 Sentence correction and improvement
PAPER 3 General Knowledge Syllabus
- Physical properties and states of matter
- Specific gravity
- Principle of Archimedes
- Pressure barometer.
- Motion of objects
- Velocity and acceleration
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Force and momentum
- Parallelogram of forces
- Stability and equilibrium of bodies
- Elementary ideas of work
- Power and energy.
- Effects of heat
- Measurement of temperature and heat
- Change of state and latent heat
- Modes of transference of heat.
- Sound waves and their properties
- Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of light
- Reflection and refraction.
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Basis of life – cells, protoplasm’s and tissues
- Growth and reproduction in plants and animals
- Elementary knowledge of human body and its important organs
- Common epidemics, their causes and prevention
- Food – source of energy for man. Constituents of food, balanced diet
- the solar system – meteors and comets, eclipses.
- Achievements of eminent (important) scientists.
- Physical and Chemical Changes.
- Elements Mixtures And Compounds Symbols Formulae
- Simple Chemical Equations Law Of Chemical Combination (Excluding Problems).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties Of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation, And Reduction.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Carbon – Different Forms.
- Fertilizers – Natural And Artificial
- Material Used in the Preparation Of Substances Like Soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches And Gun-Powder.
- Elementary Ideas about the Structure Of Atom Atomic Equivalent And Molecular Weights Valency.
- A Broad Survey Of Indian History, With Emphasis On Culture And Civilization
- Freedom Movement In India
- Elementary Study Of Indian Constitution And Administration
- Elementary Knowledge Of Five Year Plans Of India
- Panchayati Raj, Co-Operatives And Community Development
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration And Welfare State, Basic Teachings Of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces Shaping The Modern World; Renaissance, Exploration, And Discovery; War Of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- Concept of One World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism.
- Role of India in the Present World
- Earth Its Shape and Size.
- Latitudes and Longitudes Concept of Time.
- International Date Line.
- Movements of Earth and Their Effects.
- Origin of Earth.
- Rocks And Their Classification
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents And Tides
- Atmosphere And Its Composition;
- Temperature And Atmospheric Pressure Planetary Winds Cyclones And Anti-Cyclones;
- Condensation And Precipitation
- Types of Climate.
- Major Natural Regions of the World.
- Regional Geography Of India
- Climate Natural Vegetation.
- Mineral And Power Resources
- Location and Distribution of Agricultural and Industrial Activities.
- Important Sea Ports and Main Sea Land and Air Routes of India.
- Main Items of Imports and Exports of India.
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR NDA 2021
Do you wish to join the Indian Armed Forces ? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark a career journey in Defence.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in India will help you make your dreams come true. Enroll yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, INET, Indian Coast Guard, NAVY AA/SSR, NAVY MR, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Trishulians Shine Every Year In NDA Exam…..Do You Wish To Join Their Ranks ? Contact Us Today !
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030