NDA 2 2021 Notification : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has officially released its annual examination calendar. According to it, NDA 2 2021 notification will be released on 9th June 2021.
NDA 2 2021 Online Registration will start on 9June 2021. The Exam will be held on 5 September 2021. NDA 2 2021 will be conducted by the UPSC which is also known as the Union Public Service Commission. NDA (2) 2021 will permit candidates to get chosen for the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Naval Forces.
NDA 2 is a national level entrance test that is conducted twice a year which is alluded to as NDA I and NDA II. When the candidates will be chosen, they need to appear in the SSB interview process.
Important Points Related To NDA 2 2021 Notification
All the insights about the NDA (2) 2021 Application Form. Understudies will likewise realize how to fill the NDA (2) 2021 Application Form.
The NDA (2) 2021 Application Form will be applied through the Online Mode.
Candidates are required to check all the particulars filled in the NDA (2) 2021 Application Form should be right and legitimate.
When the NDA (2) 2021 Application Form is filled it won’t be altered or adjusted.
Candidate needs to upload a scanned copy of their signature, photos (Passport Size), and other required archives while filling the NDA 2 2021 Application Form.
Students are mentioned to fill all the NDA 2 2021 Application Form effectively and cautiously.
NDA 2 2021 Application Form can be filled till 29th June 2021.
When the NDA 2 2021 Application Form is filled, understudies should take the printout of the NDA (2) 2021 Application Form affirmation page.
NDA 2 2021 Application Form should be filled and transferred the archives in the prescribed format.
NDA 2 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years
Students must be born between the age of 2nd January 2003 – 1st January 2006.
- Gender: Only Male Candidates can apply.
NDA 2 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted through the offline mode (Pen Paper Based)
- Types of Questions: The questions will be asked in the objective type questions format.
- Duration of Exam: The examination will be of 2 hours and 30 Minutes.
- Language of Paper: The paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Marks: The paper will be of a total of 900 marks.
- Negative Markings: There are negative marks for the wrong answers.