A fortnight is left for NDA 1 2021 and the pressure on young aspiring NDA cadets is immense and somewhat natural. The syllabus is vast and there is always a lot to learn and less time to memorize important topics. Learning time management skills are essential to overcome the eleventh-hour confusion and panic.
And we at Trishul are here to help you do just that. Our professionals have compiled 8 Last Minute Preparation Tips & Tricks for NDA 1 2021 to excel by mastering the art of time management during the written exam.
- It’s obvious for the 12th passed guy facing his first competitive exam to experience anxiety. To overcome the situation, simply focus on what you can do rather than on what you can’t do. You’re not the only guy, who is passing through nervous moments and experiencing exam fear. If you feel overwhelmed, talk to our support staff and expert counsellor at Trishul Defence Academy, who not resolve your queries regarding facts, figures, concepts and current affair but also help you in your last-minute preparation. Your one-stop destination for Last Minute Preparation Tips & Tricks for NDA 1 2021!
- Our weeklong Live Marathon Classes is available on YouTube Channel. Subscribe to Trishul’s YouTube Channel today and keep yourself abreast and updated with exam ready tips, tricks, tools and techniques. Weeklong Live Marathon Classes aims to give you a fair idea of probable or sure short questions, which are most likely to figure in the NDA written exam, better your answer-writing practice and boost your confidence from one height to another till it reaches to the highest peak.
- During our defence preparation classes, our trained experts lay emphasis on grooming and sprucing up overall personality development. To ensure all-round development, we regularly organise motivational seminars, which is supplemented by quick interactive learning, and feedback response monitoring procedure. If you have missed our unique teaching methodology, then you can easily catch up with your competitors by attending our Marathon classes and All India Mock Test on April 11.
- Register right now for our All India Mock Test on April 11 to avoid last-minute glitches in exam preparation. Our Mock Test is almost similar to NDA written examination question paper which you need to solve in an exam like environment. You can also call it prelims before the board exams. Our Mock Test is akin to ‘Bramhastra’, which has been rated as the best Last Minute Preparation Tips & Tricks for NDA exam by our thousands of students over the years.
- Our Spoken English classes give you a better understanding of English language grammar skills and enrich vocabulary. Our Marathon classes will provide you with salient points to remember and improve your score in NDA English.
- Devote decent time on revising topics. Stick to whatever you have studied and learnt till now. Focus on revising topics you have already learnt, but stay abreast with current affairs and defence news by constantly logging to our official page – blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
- An optimistic approach plays a pivotal role in attaining success! Watch our videos by ace defence trainer Abhinav Mehrotra to keep you motivated and focused on achieving the goal against all odds. His no-holds-barred approach towards defence preparation is the best way to keep you pepped up and in high spirits for NDA exam.
- Stay calm and focused. Eat nutritious food and meditate for a time being to increase concentration power.
Get in touch with us right now to acquire a sense of understanding of the written exam before the real challenge on April 18, 2021. By acquiring smart decision-making skills only at Trishul!
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR SSB INTERVIEW 2021
Do you wish to join the Indian Armed Forces? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark a career journey in Defence.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in Northern India will help you make your dreams come true. Enrol yourself today to prepare for SSB Interview, Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, MNS, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030