Dear aspirants, Individual Obstacle in SSB Interview is first test conducted on GTO day 2 and fourth day of your stay in selection board. GTO will take all the candidates to individual obstacle ground and will firstly show all the obstacles to candidates. He will also inform about the rules candidate has to follow while performing the task, like; colour rule will be followed on obstacle number 2, 4, 7, 9 and 10, Where a candidate will not be allowed to touch red colour portion of an obstacle. He further will instruct the procedure of this test.
Total number of tasks are 10 and a candidate will get 3 minutes of time to negotiate as many as possible obstacles in given time. If a candidate completes all 10 obstacles before 3 minutes, he/she can repeat any test of his/her choice and that many marks will be allotted to him/her as bonus marks. Each obstacle will carry the marks of its serial number marked on a board and placed on the respective obstacle.
The procedure will remain very simple:-
- After showing all the obstacles and informing about the rule to be followed on particular obstacle, he will take all candidates out of the ground.
- Candidates will not be allowed to see towards the tasks while sitting outside the ground.
- GTO will go somewhere into the centre of the ground and get ready for assessment.
- He will blow a single whistle with which first chest number of group will get up and will go to his selected starting point. (there is no fixed starting point for this task, therefore candidate can start from any of the 10 obstacle)
- After 30 seconds GTO will blow two continuous whistle so that the candidate will start performing.
- After two and half minutes the GTO will blow again a single whistle to give a warning to the performing candidate that he/she is left with 30 seconds. (this is also a warning for next candidate to get up and reach on his/her selected starting point)
- After completion of 3 minutes GTO will blow two continuous whistle so that the performing candidate will stop and next candidate will start performing.
- The process will continue till the last chest number.
- Total marks for individual obstacles will be 55 excluding bonus marks earned by a candidate but these marks will help GTO only to create a ranking of performers and not be added as it is in final result of GTO assessment.
- Earlier obstacle number 8 and 10 were not applicable for girls/women but after granting permanent commission to them in armed forces, these are kept optional for them.
Here are the 10 obstacles of Army and Naval Selection Boards and also changed/ different obstacles of Air Force Selection Boards .
Join Trishul Defence Academy for SSB Interview Preparation
Trishul Defence Academy was set up in year 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA Ex GTo. In over 20 yrs Trishul Defence academy has given over 650 Selections toIndian Armed Forces and the Count is Still on..In Trishul Defence Academy SSB Classes are taken by Col Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex NDA,Ex IO) who himself has served as Dep President of Army SSB Board Allahabad and Bhopal. GTO Classes are being taken by Captain S K Sinngh, who is a GTO Expert. Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO Ground. Come and Experience SSB Interview Classes of 14 days by the Best Team in Country
If You are Looking For SSB Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Captain S.K. Singh is the GTO Expert With Trishul Defence Academy. Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure, Updated GPE Models, Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 20 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on…. Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Interview Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001