Indian Navy SSC IT Notification Released
The Indian Navy Invites Applications From Unmarried Male & Female Candidates For Short Service Commission In Information Technology (Executive Branch) Jun 23 Course…
SSC EXECUTIVE (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
AGE SHOULD BE – 02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004
MALE AND FEMALE BOTH CAN APPLY
- No. OF VACANCY- 70
SSC EXECUTIVE (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
- MSc / BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Short listing of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application). Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- Candidates will be inducted in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
- Selected candidates will undergo 04 Weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extant regulations.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged from service and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
- If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & entire money received by him/her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Govt loans.
- Probation Period. The probation period for SSC (IT) Officers is two years. The probation period will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lieutenant and will terminate after two years or on completion of initial training (whichever is later). During probation the officers are liable to be discharged in case of unsatisfactory performance at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY.
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in commencing 21 Jan 23. To save time during the application
submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets (for candidates appearing in final year) upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters (for candidates who have completed their degree), date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001