Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2022 : Finally after the results of JEE Mains announced, Indian Navy has officially released the 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme Notification 2022 for the Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing in Jan 2022. Interested candidates who were enrolled and appeared JEE Mains 2021 entrance exam can apply for it via the official website of Indian Navy – joinindiannavy.nic.in
The application process starts from October 1 2021. The recruitment notification is for the Education, Executive & Techincal Branch. The course will commence at Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
In this blog you will get all the details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, vacancy details etc. Do read it fully till the end.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – 16-19 Yrs (Born between 2 July 2002 and Jan 1 2005)
(Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible)
Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2021 Entrance Examination.
Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
(Call Up For SSB will be based on JEE Main 2021 AIR)
|(2)||Executive & Technical Branch||30|
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021 Merit List. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
10+2 B. Tech Indian Navy Cut Off Marks – LAST CUT OFF
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Executive and Technical: 84716 JEE Rank
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Education: 50677 JEE Rank
PREPARE SSB INTERVIEW WITH THE BEST Defence Coaching- Trishul Defence Academy
If you want to get full success with flying colours in the final important round of SSB Interview Join Trishul Defence Academy- Northern India’s #1 Defence Coaching Today.
Under the guidance of SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex- IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal, prepare for each and every test of SSB with full expertise. Ranging from written, psychological or group tasks, with TDA you are determined for success
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the SSB interview preparation course for the academic session of 2021-22. Come join us today for the ultimate success in SSB.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/enquiry you can connect us via following ways: –
Get Latest Blog On – blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address : Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030