Indian Coast guard has released the notification to recruit for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch) for the January batch of 2020. It is a golden opportunity for all those Metric Passed students seeking for a government job. Interested and eligible candidate can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Coast guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Here we are providing the details for the examinations:
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Application Begin : 30 October 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08 November 2019
- Last Date Complete Form : 08 November 2019
- Admit Card Available : 17 to 22 November 2019
- Exam Date : November or December 2019
AGE:- 18 yrs – 22 yrs as on 1-April-2020
- Passed Class 10 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For General ‘OR’ OBC 50% Marks
- For SC ‘OR’ ST : 45% Marks
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST :-
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit– joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on – “Opportunity” button, at the right-hand top corner of the page.
- Instructions page will open. Read those instructions carefully.
- Then, check the post applied for, i.e. Navik Domestic Branch.
- Click on “I Agree” button and click on ‘OK’ button. A new page will open to fill the application form.
- Fill the form with all the details such as personal, qualification, centre choice, photo, signature, etc.
- After filling the application form recheck all the information given and click on the “Submit” button.
- After the successful submission of the application form an Application/ Registration number will be generated. Keeo it for future reference.
- The first phase is the written Examination consists of objective questions from General Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, G.K and Reasoning.
- Successful Candidates clearing the written exam will be called for Physical Fitness Test i.e. PFT.
- Candidates clearing both these tests will go through a medical examination.
- Those who pass the medical test will further go for training. Successful trainees will then be included in the final merit list.
SYLLABUS FOR INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK POST
Indian Navik coast guard written examination will comprise of the following subjects:
- General Science
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Knowledge
- active passive voice
- Direct indirect sentences
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of pronouns
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
- Number System
- Percentage and Average
- Time, Distance, Work
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Number Series, etc
- History of India
- Culture and Religion
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- Awards, Honours and Recognition
- Indian Politics
- Name of Rivers, Mountains, Dams, etc
- Current Affairs
- Set Theory
- Relations and Functions
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limits and Continuity
- Complex Numbers, etc
- 00Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Laws of Motion
- Solids and Fluids
- Waves and Oscillations
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Principles of Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Chemical reactions
- Periodic table
- Metals and Non-Metals, etc
- Figural Analogy
- Drawing inferences
- Clocks and Calendars
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statements and Arguments
- Blood relation
- Similarities and differences
- Coding and de-coding
- Alphabet Series
- Linear and Circular Sitting Arrangements
- Puzzles, etc