Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 : Indian Army has officially released the notification for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133). Only eligible unmarried males who are engineering graduates can apply for this exam. The concerned candidates can apply for the exam via the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
The commencement date for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course is July 2021. It will be conducted at Indian Military Academy, IMA at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Subject to the successful completion of training cadets will be granted Short Service/Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in the rank of Lt/Ante Date Seniority.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
|Notification||Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)|
|Last Date To Apply||Mar 26, 2021|
TGC 133 2021 Important Dates
Application Date : 25 February 2021
Last Date Of Application : 26 March 2021 till 3 PM
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 40
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 11
- Architecture – 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 4
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 9
- Information Technology (IT) – 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2
- Telecommunication Engineering – 1
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Satellite Communication – 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 3
- Automobile Engineering – 1
- Textile Engineering – 1
Indian Army TGC 133 Educational Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech from a recognized University in a relevant branch.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are also eligible to apply.
20 to 27 years (as on 01 July 2021)
Indian Army TGC-133 Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.