Indian Army 10+2 TES-50 Notification Out
Join Indian Army Are Going to be Released Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Online from 1 June 2023 to 30 June 2023
- Application Begin : 01/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2023
- Complete Form Last Date : 30/06/2023
Army TES 50 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 16 Year 6 Month
- Maximum Age : 19 Year 6 Month
- Nationality. A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Age Limit. A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years e. the candidate should not be born before 02 July 2004 and not after 01 July 2007 (both days inclusive).
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains)
Vacancies: 90 Vaccancies
Type of Commission. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of
Total training will be of 5 Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training. Either of the 3 Institutes(i) (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU
- Cost of Training. 13,940/- (as on 2022) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.) The cost of training is borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons
|RANK||LEVEL||(PAY IN Rs.)|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200- 2,24,100|
HAG + Scale
Lieutenant General (NFSG)
|Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig
Rs.15,500/- p.m fixed.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng. The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of
Rs. 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
* On successful commissioning, the pay in the pay matrix of the officer commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How to Apply. Application will only be accepted To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in
- ID proof in
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains)
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the
time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried alongwith the Application
(c) Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres.
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka) or
- Kapurthala (Punjab)
by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Online Application Form for the 10+2 Technical Entry July 2023 Scheme TES 50 Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online from 1 June 2023 to 30 June 2023.
Watch the video:
Our TES Selections:
Join Best SSB Interview Coaching for Preparation
Trishul Defence Academy was set up in year 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA Ex GTo. In over 18 yrs Trishul Defence academy has given over 600 Selections toIndian Armed Forces and the Count is Still on..In Trishul Defence Academy SSB Classes are taken by Col Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex NDA,Ex IO) who himself has served as Dep President of Army SSB Board Allahabad and Bhopal. GTO Classes are being taken by Col Soumitro Duttwho was a GTO Officer with Kapoorthala Board.Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO Ground. Come and Experience SSB Interview Classes of 14 days by the Best Team in Country
If You are Looking For SSB Interview Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Col. Dutt is the GTO With Trishul Defence Academy. Col Somitro Dutt himself is an Ex GTO Officer and was with Kapoorthala Board .Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure,Updated GPE Models,Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 19 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on………………….Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001