Indian Army 10+2 TES-49 Notification Out
Join Indian Army Are Going to be Released Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the 10+2 Technical Entry July 2023 Scheme TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online from 1 Dec 2022 to 30 Dec 2022
- Nationality. A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Age Limit. A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2004 and not after 01 Jan 2007 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification.
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains)
- Vacancies.90 Vaccancies
- Type of Commission. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of
- Training. Total training will be of 5 Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training. Either of the 3 Institutes(i) (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU
- Cost of Training. 13,940/- (as on 2022) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.) The cost of training is borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons
|RANK||LEVEL||(PAY IN Rs.)|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200- 2,24,100|
HAG + Scale
Lieutenant General (NFSG)
|Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
- Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig
Rs.15,500/- p.m fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng. The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of
Rs. 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
* On successful commissioning, the pay in the pay matrix of the officer commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
- How to Apply. Application will only be accepted To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in
- ID proof in
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains)
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the
time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried alongwith the Application
(c) Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Selection Procedure. The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres.
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka) or
- Kapurthala (Punjab)
by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Online Application Form for the 10+2 Technical Entry July 2023 Scheme TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online from 15 November 2022 to 14 December 2022
Watch the video:
PREPARE SSB INTERVIEW WITH THE BEST Defence Coaching- Trishul Defence Academy
If you want to get full success with flying colors in the final important round of SSB Interview, Join Trishul Defence Academy- Northern India’s #1 Defence Coaching Today.
Under the guidance of SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex- IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal, prepare for each and every test of SSB with full expertise. Ranging from written, psychological or group tasks, with TDA you are determined for success
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder, Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the SSB interview preparation course for the academic session of 2022-23. Come join us today for the ultimate success in SSB.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Official Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.in
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030