Agniveer Airforce Vayu Intake result is already declared and now Airforce has released the admit card for Phase 2 Exam. You can download from official website of Airforce. Below are the important documents to required for phase 2 exam..
Documents Required for Airforce Phase 2 Exam
1. Candidates are Required to Report to The Army Service Corps (ASC) on the Date and Time as Mentioned in the Phase-II Admit Card along with the following Important Documents Required for Indian Airforce Phase 2 Exam: –
(A) Colour Print Out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I Which was used During Online Examination.
(B) Colour Printout of Duly filled Application form Downloaded on Completion of Online Registration. The Application must Indicate the Payment Status as Successful in Relevant Column and must Bear the same Registration No. As Printed on this Admit Card.
(C) Duly Signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & Above of age. To be Signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 Years.
(D) Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate. Candidates with Permanent Body Tattoos must bring two Photographs each with details of Size and Type of Tattoo.
(E) Ten Copies of Non-attested Recent Passport size Colour Photograph which was used for the online Application Registration Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
(F) Original and four Self –Attested Photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three Years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
(G) Original and four Self-attested Photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
(H) Original and four Self-attested Photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four Self-attested Photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
(I) Serving NCC (E) Certificate / Certificate for Son of Air Force Personnel ( SOAFP ) Certificate for Sons of Serving / Retired / Deceased Air Force Civilian Employees Paid out of Defence Estimates are to be Downloaded as the Case may be, from the download Section of CASB Web Portal and brought along while Reporting for Phase-II of the Examination; It Must be Signed and Stamp by the Issuing Authority.
(J) No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four Self-attested Photocopies] issued from the Employer, Applicable only for Candidates Presently Serving in any Government Organisation
(K) For Candidates Who discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation, Original and Four Self-attested Photocopies of Discharge Certificate as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation
(L) Original and four Self-attested Photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable).
(M) Original and Self-attested Photocopies of Admit Card of 12th / Intermediate Examination.
(N) One copy of “No Risk Certificate” is Required duly signed by parent/ guardian as annexed.
(O) Additional Skills / Qualifications /Achievements, including but not limited to, Information Technology, Motor Vehicle Driving / Maintenance, Hospitality, logistics, Accounting and Sports are Required to Intimate the Same to Recruit officers and furnish certificates in Support in the Same.
(P) Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- A Candidate is Required to bring his Aadhaar Card as Proof of Identity during Phase-II Test. Candidate Shall not be Permitted for the Selection without Aadhaar Card. Candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya only are Exempted, if they Don’t have Aadhaar Card
- Candidates Discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy / Any other Government Organisation are Eligible for Selection Test Subject to their discharge with NO ADVERSE ENTRIES. If any Candidate does not disclose the fact of being Employed or that of being an Ex-employee, his Candidature will be Cancelled at any Stage during the Selection Process or at any Subsequent Stage. Candidates Discharged from Indian Air Force for any reasons are not Eligible to Appear in the Selection Test.
- If Candidates is found indulging in unfavourable Means during the Examinations shall be Debarred Permanently and their Candidature are liable to be Cancelled at any Stage of Selection or thereafter if anything is found Which is not in order as per the Laid down Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate will not be Permitted to Appear in Phase-II of the Selection Test without Original Educational Marks Sheet & Passing Certificates and documents mentioned in para 1 above(as applicable). However, Candidates with Photocopies of Educational Marks Sheet / Passing Certificates can be Permitted to Appear in the Selection Test only on production of an Ink signed Certificate from College / School Principal Certifying that the Original Educational Certificates / Marks Sheet are deposited with College / School.
- Original Passing Certificates / Marks Sheet will not be Retained by the Selection Centre. The Same will be Returned to the Candidates on Completion of Detailed Verification. Candidates must Collect his Original Documents before Leaving the Examination Centre.
- Internet copy of mark sheet will not be acceptable.
- Any Request for change of Selection Centre / Date of Test / Time of Test will not be Entertained at any Cost. If any Candidate is not reporting for the test on his Allotted Date and Time will be Considered as ‘ABSENT’ and his Candidature against Allotted Roll Number will be cancelled.
- Candidates are Advised to bring their Sports Shoes and Shorts / Track Pants for Physical Fitness Tests (1.6 Km Run to be Completed within 6 min 30 sec followed by 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups & 20 Squats).
- Trousers with So many Pockets Will not be Permitted.
- Rough work or write anything anywhere on the Admit Card is Strictly Prohibited.
- Candidates Qualifying for both Science and other than Science will be allotted the Subject according to their Merit. However, President, CASB reserves the right to allocate Subject to a candidate as per available Vacancies.
- Candidates have to Prepare to Stay on their Own Expenses and Arrangements throughout the duration of Test. No TA/DA will be Provided.
- Candidates are Advised to come With the Initial Medical Examination which will be Conducted Immediately at Designated Medical Boarding Centres after Completion of Phase-II Examination.
Join Trishul Defence Academy for Phase 2 Preparation
The Airforce Phase 2 examination is quite complex and challenging. It needs consistent effort, practice, commitment and highly level of intelligence to crack the exams and score high. However, by getting admission to a good and reputed Airforce Phase 2 coaching near me, it will be easy for you to score high marks in the exam. A good coaching centre will provide you all the assistance you need to crack the exam from their end. Be it good lectures, mock tests, study material or sample papers.
Trishul Defence Academy offer the lectures of highly skilled, trained and professionally retired army officers who give excellent guidance to the students. Most of the tutors in our institute are extremely experienced in teaching the students. So it is better to join one of the best institute (TDA) .
Proper syllabus guidance
Knowing and understanding the syllabus is crucial when you are preparing for the Airforce Coaching . This is another vital reason to join us for Airforce Phase 2 Coaching In Allahabad.
We offer you the deep understanding of the syllabus.
Video of Important Documents Required for Indian Airforce Phase 2 Exam:
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the interview preparation course for the academic session of 2023. Come join us today for the ultimate success.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Official Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.in
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030