CDS 1 2023 Exam Preparation Tips
Students who are preparing for the CDS 1 2023 exam, must how they should their exam preparation.
- Understand the syllabus and Exam format: Examine the exam syllabus and exam pattern if you want to clear the CDS exam to avoid confusion try to concentrate on your areas of weakness and conquer them as soon as you can.
- Practice mock test and previous year papers :-
This will make you familiarization with exam’s question format, distribution, degree of difficulty, and grading system.
- Keep the basics clear:- Go through the NCERTs books.
- Start with simpler questions:- Avoid answering questions you even sure about because there is also negative marking.
- Make a proper schedule :- To finish the entire syllabus you must maintain regular study schedule.
Read good English Newspaper and magazines such as The Hindu, Times of India, etc.
How to prepare for the CDS General Knowledge section?
The first thing is to divide the General Knowledge paper into subsections so that can prepare section wise and able to complete all the sections incorporated by U.P.S.C.
- Current Affairs:- It occupies almost 20% of CDS G.K. paper you have to follow Newspaper like – The Hindu, etc.
- History and Culture:- The Questions from this section usually cover almost 15% of CDS G.K. paper. The history is divided into 3 subsection : Ancient, Medieval and Modern India.
- Geography – On average 16 question come every year from this section. The syllabus of geography is not mentioned in the official notification.
- Polity – On average 18 to 22 question come every year from this section.
- Economy:- From this section 8 to 10 question can be expected in this exam and the difficulty level of economics is moderate to difficult.
- Science:- This section occupies the major portion of CDS exam it covers almost 25% of all questions in this paper.
To prepare for any selection one needs to go through previous year’s question from the very beginning of the preparation.
- Note:- To secure your future as a future Defence Officer and Serve the Nation Join Trishul Defence Academy.
In 19 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on………………….Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best CDS Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/c/trishuldefenceacademy
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001