How to Get Noticed in SSB interview Group Discussion ?
Tips to Get Noticed in SSB interview Group Discussion: We always say that an Officer is Jack of all traits but Mater of none. An officer has Knowledge of all the subjects (fields). Whether SSB in Army, AF or Navy Group Discussion in GTO is the first task.If we talk about group in SSB Interview Boards in Army there are 10 candidates, 8 in AirForce and Navy. It is not a golden rule but this is a general trend in SSB Boards.
There are 2 GDs, the first one is usually of Current Affairs of problems related to national and international importance and the Second one is related to the social problems of our country. In both the GDs three leads are given and A, B and C and usually 18 – 20 minutes are allotted for every GD.
Lets understand this – How to Get Noticed among the 10 candidates in SSB Group
- Knowledge is the key deciding factor or parameter through which you can get noticed.If you want to get noticed by the GTO and to get evaluated by him then knowledge that means correct and factual point must be there. Analyze yourself thoroughly about the knowledge of lead A, B or C while choosing it.
- Any point without example is fail in GD. Whether you select lead A, B or C give examples as much as you can. The point gets weightage through the national and international examples given by you.
- Body language does matters, controlled hand gestures and sitting posture. Maintain proper eye contacts so that your body should reflect confidence.
- Be attentive during the GD. Often it happens that the discussion goes on off the track. We are given the topic something else and while discussion we derail hence, the candidates who takes the lead and says, “Gentleman lets go back to the topic.” Shows how attentive you are.
- Last but not the least, usage of Key Words. Which means while appreciating the strength of some Chest number (Candidate) turn the focus towards him as “very well said by chest no. 17, however ….. and then continue yourself.
Or “Very well said by Chest no. 17, I would like to contradict with you, … … …”
Or “ Adding to what you have said, …”
Are some starting Key Words.
These are some basic parameters which we do share with the candidates who came to us for SSB Coaching. If you are looking For SSB Coaching Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…
Watch the Full Video :
Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Interview Preparation
Trishul Defence Academy was started in 2004 by Ex GTO Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was with SSB Boards of Indian Air Force (Varanasi,Mysore Board) and Indian Army (Allahabad Board). Trishul Defence Academy has given more than 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on. Trishul Defence Academy is the Best SSB Coaching.
If You are Looking For SSB Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
Trishul Defence Academy founded in 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA, Ex GTO. Wing commander Anoop Mehrotra himself was with 4 AFSB (Varanasi and 2 AFSB (Mysore). Post his demise Col Pankaj Mehrotra took over as SSB in Charge.
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Col. Dutt is the GTO With Trishul Defence Academy. Col Somitro Dutt himself is an Ex GTO Officer and was with Kapoorthala Board .Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure,Updated GPE Models,Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 19 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 570 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on………………….Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001