SSB Interview is the longest interview process world wide and apart from personal interview there are two additional tests conducted into the process. This is a key factor which makes the selection process more authentic and reliable to find out the true potential of a candidate. It is commonly known that all the assessors are testing the candidate on the parameters of availability of officer’s like qualities(OLQ’s). Many candidates take coaching from various institutes but then too fails to get their desirable results which force candidates to fall into a confusing state of mind. Before reaching onto a conclusion all candidates must know the reason, why they failed to show their minimum potential to the selection board even after attending a coaching institute programme. Few reasons which I can suggest are:-
- Mass training programme at coaching institutes
- Short duration of training programme
- Lack of individual attention
- Missing of self-introspection by a candidate, rather they fall into a practice of introspection-illusion (if done)
- Decision of right doing or wrong doing by a candidate without knowing that there is nothing like right or wrong in this process, it is always acceptable or not acceptable.
- Stress carried by a candidate of his recommendation.
- Imbalanced static and dynamic behaviour of a candidate.
How to Develop Officer Like Qualities (OLQ) in Daily Life
It is said, overnight miracles never happen. Candidates must practice few things in their day to day life and that too for a longer time (minimum 90 days). 14 days are required to learn a new habit, 21 days to get adjusted with the same and 90 days to bring the same into your personality trait.
- Start your day with physical exercise (minimum 40 minutes)- Morning sweat will give you immense satisfaction and cofidence.
- Play games/ sports everyday, prefarably a team game(around 1 hour)- this will make you understand the value of team, your adaptability with them and cooperation will improve. (play a game which can keep you engaged for entire duration like- Basketball, Volleyball, )
- Develop a good hobby (an active hobby will help you more) : hobby is what you do at your free time and that too ongoing basis. A good hobby will help you keeping your mental health good.
- Make good friends: friends are important part of our life and almost 10 percent of our life lessons are learnt from friends.
- Don’t get addicted to anything: addiction of anything is harmful for us, like addiction of electronic gadgets block our imagination and some time the content may result into poor mental health.
- Keep your general awareness good: follow news on regular basis and remain updated with few fields, like: internation issues, national issues, geopolitics, various policies of central government, defence news, sports news, IT news, business news etc.
- Participate in family works: when you start contributing in family works and extend a helping hand to your parents and siblings, your sense of responsibility will improve.
- Remain out of your comfort zone: avoid finding comfort for your ownself because it makes you protective and lazy.
- Make a small challenge for yourself everyday: small challenges you make for yourself will help developing fighting spirit in you which will help building or improving your self confidence. These challenges can be from from your daily routine, studies, sports or working.
- Accept challenges in your life with best of your energy and interest.
- Enjoy your life to the fullest with awareness – enjoy every moment you live and every work you do but remember that awareness decide your limits.
- Develop good taste in your: your taste is reflected through your bearing sense, eating habits, room environment, hygiene and sanitation in your personal life.
Once you start practicing these things in your day to day life, you certainly will see a remarkable change.
Watch the Full Video:
Join Trishul Defence Academy for SSB Interview Preparation
Trishul Defence Academy was set up in year 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA Ex GTo. In over 20 yrs Trishul Defence academy has given over 650 Selections toIndian Armed Forces and the Count is Still on..In Trishul Defence Academy SSB Classes are taken by Col Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex NDA,Ex IO) who himself has served as Dep President of Army SSB Board Allahabad and Bhopal. GTO Classes are being taken by Captain S K Sinngh, who is a GTO Expert. Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO Ground. Come and Experience SSB Interview Classes of 21 days by the Best Team in Country
GTO Tasks & Activity
If You are Looking For SSB Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Captain S.K. Singh is the GTO Expert With Trishul Defence Academy. Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure, Updated GPE Models, Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 20 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 650 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on…. Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Interview Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023-24. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Phone – 8400083030
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001