Can I Change My SSB Interview Date?
The How to Change SSB Interview Date Procedure is divided into two stages: Stage I and Stage II. Only those candidates who pass Stage I are allowed to proceed to Stage II. The entire technique is outlined below:
- Stage 1: Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests and the Picture Perception & Description Test make up Stage 1. The first stage is a screening test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their overall performance in the OIR Test and the PP&DT.
- Stage 2: This stage takes four days to complete. Psychology tests, Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Interviews, and conferences make up Stage II.
Candidates must pass one of the examinations to be considered for the SSB Interview. The exams are as follows:
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA Exam)
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- There are Certain Direct Entries like JAG,NCC Special Entry,TGC,SSC Entry where in you will have to directly apply for SSB Interviews
In Case of The Written Examinations,The candidates’ final selection will be based on their performance in the Written Examination and the SSB interview. Candidates must report for the SSB rounds on the date specified in their call letter for the interview. SSB aspirants should aim to avoid missing the interview as much as possible as there isn’t an absentee batch set at a later date, Candidates can, however, request a postponement of their scheduled interview date if they are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be aware that the Indian Army has stopped offering Absentee Batches for all courses. The candidate must contact the selection center and seek a date change in order to postpone the interview by submitting an Application For Change Of Date Of SSB Interview in the SSB Board has to be sent (where the SSB Interview is Scheduled)
How to Change SSB Interview Date ?
Change SSB Interview Date will be permitted only in rare circumstances, and changes in venue will not be permitted. Only the call-up officer/office of the respective SSB can amend SSB dates. Candidates must submit their request for a change of dates to the designated call-up officer via mail along with The Valid Proof .Without the Proof, The Application for Change Of Date will never be considered
Can I change my SSB interview date?
The selection board will change the SSB dates until and unless its an extreme situations. Following are some situations
- Injury, fever, or other medical/health issues.
- Whether it’s a train delay or poor weather (especially in the winter season). Candidates must plan beforehand, come early to the SSB center city, and organize their own lodging until the reporting date in such circumstances.
- Date of Competitive/Academic Exams (other than SSB) or Date of the interview
- Wedding of a sister/brother or other relatives, etc.
- Supplementary exams were applied for (held in the Academic year)
- Document loss or variations in specifics of your docs
- Two SSB interview dates collide
- Death of Loved Ones
- Serious Illness of The Candidate
For all of the reasons stated above, candidates must rearrange their schedules and make every effort to attend the SSB interview on time. If you have any additional requests, simply contact the selection board to see if they will postpone your interview’s SSB dates.
Instructions for How to Change SSB Interview Date
In case of an avoidable reason to attend the interview, there can be a Change SSB Interview Date. Although it can be difficult to attend the SSB interview on the scheduled dates, there are a few choices that can assist you to postpone your SSB interview. The majority of the time, you will be given two SSB interview dates: one normal and one absentee or secondary. A secondary date might sometimes help, but if neither date is convenient for you, you can try the following strategy.
- Call the designated board: The best thing to do is call the allotted SSB and request that the SSB interview date is preponed or postponed for you; you may or may not get an alternative date.
- Mail or fax them: In addition to calling, send them a note explaining why the SSB should be postponed or preponed for you. Fax the same; the phone, e-mail, and fax numbers will be included in the call letter, or you can check the Services Selection Board’s contact information.
- Submit an application: In addition to what has already been stated, you can compose and submit an application to them. You can submit an official application to the concerned board’s call-up officer.
Application For Change Of Date Of SSB Interview
The Call Up Officer
Please refer to your Call Up letter with the number SC C/ 730 / /CU dated________.
- I am needed to report to your Center for the SSB interview of on, as stated in your Call Up letter. However, I am unable to report for the SSB interview on the above-mentioned date for the following reasons:
- In support of the foregoing reasons, the following Certificates/Documents are attached:
- May I request that my SSB interview be moved to the absentees batch
- Thank You.
Dated : (Signature of the candidate)
Only postpone your SSB if you have a genuine need to do another task. However, it is usually preferable to attend the SSB interview on the scheduled date, i.e. the primary date. Furthermore, attending an SSB interview on any other date has no bearing on your selection or impression.
BEST SSB COACHING : Trishul Defence Academy
Trishul Defence Academy is the Best Coaching for SSB Interview at 5 Centres Across India Especializes to train young Aspirants thriving to be an Officer in Indian Armed Forces.
Late Wing cdr.Anoop Mehrotra a Veteran of Indian Airforce was an Alumnus of the Prestigious Defence Academy. He was a Cadet of NDA 60th Course and Passes out from NDA and Commissioned as a Flying Officer in Indian Airforce.He was Commissioned as a Bomber Pilot in Indian Airforce in the Year 1982 and shown active Participation in Operation PAWAN. In the year 1996 he Qualified as a Group Testing Officer (GTO) and Served in Various Selection Boards.
Our Present Interviewing Officer Honourable Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra is an Alumni of Sainik School UP Lucknow, 59th Course of National Defence Academy. He was Commissioned into Army on 19th December 1981. In his Army Career Spanning Over 38 Years he has been an Assessor for 8 Long Years at Four Different SSB`S.
Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra has been an Deputy President at 21st & 22nd SSB Bhopal and 11th & 34th SSB Allahabad.During his Stint as an Assessor,he has Assessed more than 20,000 Candidates in Stage -1 Testing and Conducted over 7000 Interviews.
Join Trishul Defence Academy- India’s Best SSB Coaching In Allahabad
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder, Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the SSB interview preparation course for the academic session of 2021-22. Come join us today for the ultimate success in SSB.
Under the guidance of SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex- IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal, prepare for each and every test of SSB with full expertise.
Watch Videos of SSB Interview Lecturette Activity on Our Official Youtube
Watch Videos of SSB Mock Interview on Our Official Youtube
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Looking For Best SSB Coaching. Join Trishul Defence Academy
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Official Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.in
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/trishuldefen…
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/c/trishuldefe…
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefe…
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030