CISF Ex-Army Admit Card 2021 : CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) has released the official admit card of the selection process for the posts of SI(Exe.), ASI(Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD for ex-Army candidates on it official website cisf.gov.in .
As per the official notification, CISF Ex-Army selection process will be conducted from 21 June 2021. The shortlisted will be sent admit cards via the Speed Post and E-mail for appearing the selection process. The candidates can check their exact date and time for selection mentioned on their admit card.
The concerned candidates will also be notified via SMS on their mobile numbers. They are advised to keep checking the official website for regular updates.
CISF Ex-Army Selection Process
CISF Ex-Army Selection Process will consisted of the following steps :
- Document Verification: The candidates are required to produce the necessary documents mentioned in the PDF in original for screening.
- Physical Standard Test – Ex-Army personnel applying for the post of SI/Exe or ASI/Exe are required to fulfill the physical standards prescribed in this notification. Physical measurement shall be taken for record purpose only in respect of candidates appearing for the post of HC/GD or Constable/GD
- After PST, awarding of marks based on Discharge Certificate – For the purpose of selection, a qualitative assessment will be done based on the grading in the discharge certificate. The discharge certificate issued indicates the character by grading as Exemplary, Good, Fair, Indifferent and Bad. Marks will be awarded out of 10 marks
- Medical Examination as per SHAPE (Psychological Hearing Appendages Physical and Eye Sight) Medical Category – Selected candidate will be required to appear in the Medical Examination as per SHAPE policy of CISF and only SHAPE-1 candidates will be considered. Prescribed format for Medical Examination may be seen on CISF recruitment website (www.cisfrectt.in).
- Merit List – Based on the marks scored by the candidates, the merit will be drawn
- Waiting list – All the candidates who qualify in the selection process, but could not figure in the merit list shall be kept in the waiting list. A waiting list of the candidates shall also be published alongwith the main list. The waiting list will be valid for six months from the date of publication of result, in case if a candidate does not join after selection
CISF had published the notification for filling 2000 vacancies Constable GD, Head Constable GD, Assistant Sub Inspector (Exe) and Sub-Inspector Posts in the month of Feb 2021. Applications were invited till 15 March 2021
Trishul Defence Academy wishes all the CISF aspirants very best for the exam. May they achieve success with flying colours. Jai Hind !
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR NDA 2021
Do you wish to join the Indian Armed Forces ? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark on a career journey in Defence.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in India will help you make your dreams come true. Enrol yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, INET, Indian Coast Guard, NAVY AA/SSR, NAVY MR, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- GayatriDham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030