Adaptability Test 1 & 2: After clearing the computer-based online examination Air Force X & Y has to face Physical Fitness Test followed by Adaptability Tests. There are two adaptability tests-
Adaptability Test 1 which is also known as Situation Reaction Test.
Adaptability Test 2 which is also known as Group Discussion.
In recent times Air Force has introduced one more test known as Dynamic Factor Test (DFT) which is basically a test of English language. DFT comprises of 20 questions of vocabulary and Fill In The Blanks. It basically checks a candidate’s grammar level and however familiar he or she is with basic English Knowledge.
In this informative blog, we are going to discuss Air Force X & Y Exam Adaptability Test-1 and Adaptability Test-2 which comes under the Phase-II of AF X & Y Exam. Do read it in detail.
AF X & Y Adaptability Test-1
- Adaptability Test-1 (For X & Y Group Trades) is conducted for all the candidates who clear the PFT (Physical Fitness Test).
- It is basically a psychological aspect test used to judge the mental ability of the candidates.
- It includes SRT (Situation Reaction Test) where candidates are given 45 situations with MCQ’s and the students have to solve it under the time duration of 30 minutes.
- There will be four options for every question. Best option gets +1, second-best gets + 0.75 , third best gets +0.50 and last best option gets +0.25.
- Adaptability Test basically examines your General bearing your mentality about society, surroundings and real life-like situations.
- Adaptability Test aims to Check the Reasoning Ability of Airmen whether they are able to make the right decision in fractions of seconds or not.
AF X & Y Adaptability Test -2
Adaptability Test -2 consist of the Group Discussion which is held to judge the mental aspect of the candidate in group activities. Aim of Group Discussion is to check the confidence level of the candidate along with his body language
In this Test, a topic is given and over 10-15 boys form a group and discuss the topic.Its more of a hardcore Group Discussion where at times the fish market is created
That’s the wrap up for this blog where we discussed Adaptability Test 1 and Test 2 in detail, along with their preparation tips. All the best for the exam.
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP
Do you wish to join the Indian Air Force? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark a career journey in Indian Air Force. Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in Northern India will help you make your dreams come true. Enrol yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/enquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Get Latest Blog On – blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
Connect On Social Media With TDA!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030