Agniveer Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment
Navy Matric Recruit involves Jobs at following Posts
Indian Navy has released the latest notification for recruitment of Agni veer Matric Recruit (MR),Following are the details:
Ø Total Vacancies = 100===80 Males and Maximum 20 Females
Ø Age = 17.5 -21 yrs
- Age Between : 01/05/2002 to 31/10/2005
Ø Educational Background –
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
Ø Job Roles
Ø Duration of Service – 4 years
Ø Ranking System
- Different from existing sailors of Indian Navy.
- Agniveer Ranking Methodology will be followed.
Ø Selection Process
- Stage 1-Computer Based Test carried out by Indian Navy to Shortlist the Candidates
- Stage 2-Written Exam+Physical Fitness Test+Medicals
- Stage3-All India Merit Followed by Final Medicals@INS Chilka on 23 May 2023
Ø Physical Fitness Test
– 1.6 km run
- Males= 6.30 sec
- Females = 8 min
Ø Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- Male = 20
- Female = 15
Ø Push – ups
- Male = 12
- Female = 0
Ø Bent Knee Sit – ups
- Male= 0
- Female = 10
Ø Merit List
- Written mark + PFT marks = Merit List
- After Merit List, Medical will be held @ INS Chilka.
- Incase of Temporary Rejection ,within 21 days candidature can re-apply @INHS Kalyani / INHS Nivarini
- Male = 157 cm
- Female = 152 cm
Ø Training = At INS chilka
Ø How to apply
- 08 to 17 December 2022 @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card for written examination PFT would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. No call up letter cum admit card will be sent by post.
- Only electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates and knowdocument would be sent by post at any stage of recruitment.
- The original documents (certificates, mark sheets, domicile certificate and NCC certificate if held will be verified at every stage of recruitment as well as during enrollment at INS Chilka.
- If the details provided in online application are not matching with original documents, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Centre allocation for written exam / PFT will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
- Merit list will be based on marks obtained in written examination and will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
- The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he / she will have no claim for enrollment in the Indian Navy incase the candidate false on to report on the fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call Letter for recruitment medical examination at INS Chilka.
- However, enrollment will be subject to fitness in recruitment medical at INS Chilka.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by Hospitals other than designated Military Hospitals (INHS Nivarini / Kalyani) will not be considered. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch.
- All selected candidates, are to produce the self-attested certificates submitted at the time of filling online application, along with the all original certificates, at INS Chilka.If the details provided during online application are not matching with the original certificates produced at INS Chilka, the candidature will be cancelled.
If you Aspire to Become a Fighter pilot With Indian Navy Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call for Best NAVY Coaching in Allahabad and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2022-23. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Official Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.in
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030