7 Important Points of a Candidate, An Interviewing Officer Notices at Priority in SSB
1. Appearance and Bearing. The candidate’s appearance, bearing, grooming, distinguishing features and general presentation should be readily apparent within the first impressions formed at interview.
2. Manner and Impact. The candidate’s conduct throughout the interview, along with his courtesy, tact, confidence, force of personality, presence, poise, polish, humour and alertness will add to the overall impact.
3. Speech and Powers of Expression. Dialogue with the candidate will elicit his ability to communicate. The quality of grammar, vocabulary, diction, general fluency, logic, projection and animation will all indicate the overall effectiveness of expression.
4. Activities and Interests. The well-rounded candidate should have had a varied, interesting and fulfilling lifestyle. Whilst it is important to bear in mind the individual’s background (that is, general opportunities and financial limitations) the range and extent of spare-time activities are important to indicate signs of commitment, depth of involvement, achievement, level of responsibility, spirit of adventure, determination, initiative, enterprise and self-reliance within an overall balance of interests and pursuits.
5. Academic Level and Potential. Whilst minimum levels of academic qualifications will be set, the manner and east of obtaining qualifications, together with the level of commitment, diligence and attitude towards study will all give indications of the individual’s further academic potential.
6. Breadth and Depth of Outlook. The candidate’s general awareness of military matters and current affairs should confirm a maturity of outlook and a general ability to reason, giving also some indications of general intellect.
7. Motivation. The candidate’s determination towards his military goals should be ascertained. Sometimes the motivation will have previous substantiation. It will be important to ascertain that the candidate is clear about, and would relish, the commitment and dedication demanded of the officer corps. Quality assessment of a selection system
Watch the SSB Mock Interview:
Join Trishul Defence Academy for SSB Interview Preparation
Trishul Defence Academy was set up in year 2003 by Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra who himself was Ex NDA Ex GTo. In over 20 yrs Trishul Defence academy has given over 650 Selections toIndian Armed Forces and the Count is Still on..In Trishul Defence Academy SSB Classes are taken by Col Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex NDA,Ex IO) who himself has served as Dep President of Army SSB Board Allahabad and Bhopal. GTO Classes are being taken by Captain S K Sinngh, who is a GTO Expert. Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO Ground. Come and Experience SSB Interview Classes of 21 days by the Best Team in Country
GTO Tasks & Activity
If You are Looking For SSB Coaching ,Come and Join Trishul Defence Academy…..
About the Accessors of SSB Interview In Trishul Defence Academy
Col Pankaj Mehrotra himself was Deputy President with Army Selection Board (Bhopal and Bangalore) and was Ex NDA and Ex IO.Complete Interview Technique and Psychological Technique is taught to Candidates under him..
Captain S.K. Singh is the GTO Expert With Trishul Defence Academy. Complete Technique is Taught by him with State Of Art Infrastructure, Updated GPE Models, Outdoor GTO Task and thorough techniques of use of Helping Materials is taught by him…
Abhinav Mehrotra son Of Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra gives thorough Practice of Lecturette and Group Discussions everyday so that Personality of the Candidates can be Groomed
In 20 Years Trishul Defence Academy has given over 650 Officers to Indian Armed Forces and the Count is still on…. Join Trishul Defence Academy for Best SSB Interview Coaching and improve your chances of Selections…
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023-24. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Phone – 8400083030
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001