NAVY MR Preparation Tips: Dear Defence aspirants, Indian Navy has various Entries for the recruitment of Sailors, Matric Recruitment (MR) is also one. Applicants must have passed at least 10th class for MR recruitment in Navy.
Prior to 2007, this recruitment was known as NMER recruitment and for this educational qualification required 8th pass. In the Navy, MR exam is conducted for recruitment for three positions – Chef, Steward and Hygienist.
NAVY MR Preparation Tips : NAVY MR Roles
Chef – The main function of the chef is to cook for the navy and naval officers. Apart from this, any duty can be imposed by Chef’s Navy if needed.
Steward – Steward’s main function is feeding, housekeeping, fund accounting etc. to the naval officers. Apart from this, any duty can be imposed by the Navy if required.
Hygienist – The hygienist’s duty is to clean the washroom, toilet, and naval complex. Apart from these, if required, any duty can be imposed by the Navy.
Navy MR Recruitment Exam Syllabus
It is very important to know the syllabus of the exam before knowing friends Navy MR exam tips. So let’s know the syllabus of question paper Part-A and Part-B
Part-A (Science and Mathematics) –
■ Nature of matter, universe (planets, earth, satellite, sun), electricity and its applications, force and gravity, laws of motion, energy, energy, laws of motion, heat, heat, metals and non-metals, carbon and its compounds, measurements, sound And wave speed, atomic structure
■ Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebra, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Trigonometry, Series, Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Part-B (General Knowledge) –
■ Geography: Soils, rivers, mountains, ports, inland ports
Culture and religion, freedom movement, major heritage of India, art and dance, important national facts
■ History, defence, war, neighbouring countries, awards and authors, major discoveries, diseases and nutrition
■ Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Full Forms and Abbreviations, Eminent Personality
■ National: Flowers, Anthem, Songs, Flags, Monuments, Animals, Birds, Sports,
■ Sports: sports championships, winners of various games, rules of the game, number of players
Navy MR Preparation Tips
- To pass any exam requires hard work and perseverance. Once your goal is to be admitted to Navy MR, then the goal is to crack this exam is achieved.
- Now, let’s talk about some tips that will help you achieve your goals by cracking this exam.
- To prepare for science, you have to read the physics and chemistry books of class 9th and 10th thoroughly and make notes. This is very important for revising notes. No human can remember everything, over time, old information starts to forget. So keep making notes along with studying.
- For the preparation of Mathematics also, you should prepare from the 9th and 10th-grade maths book. Friends, the basis of all the questions in this exam is High School. So you do not have to go to intermediate syllabus.
- You have to solve Mathematics questions according to the syllabus. Remember and understand all the formulas of high school mathematics.
- You should read all the current affairs of the last year. Newspaper is very useful in preparing for general knowledge. To prepare for any competitive exam, definitely keep time to read the news paper in the time table.
- Buy a book of general knowledge from a book store such as Lucent General Knowledge. Whenever you read general knowledge, underline important information. TDA Publications offer the best book solutions for NAVY MR Exam.
- Solve previous years question paper of Navy MR. This will give you more idea of exam pattern and syllabus.
- Navy MR mock test is available on many websites. You must give a test once a week. This shows the status of your preparation.
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR NAVY MR 2021
Do you wish to join the Indian Armed Forces ? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark a career journey in Defence.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in Northern India will help you make your dreams come true. Enrol yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030