Best Indian Navy “AA” Coaching in Ghaziabad
Do you know in which year the Indian Navy received its first Indian Gallantry Award? Who was the first one to receive the first gallantry award in Indian Navy? Now you must be thinking about the answer or you must have started surfing the internet. So don’t worry Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for Indian Navy AA exam in Ghaziabad will guide you. In the year 1971, the Indian Navy ship attacked the Karachi seaport and destroyed many ships of the Pakistani Navy at the night of 4 December. Cdr. Kailash Nath Zadu was the commanding officer of the ship who was responsible for conducting the operation during Indo- Pakistani War, 1971. Later he was awarded the Vir Chakra, second highest gallantry award for his bravery. He was the first officer or the first person to get a gallantry award in the Indian Navy.
Every year the Indian Navy conducts different exams for youngsters who want to join the Indian Navy and serve our great nation. Indian Navy conducts Indian Navy AA exam twice a year in the month of February and September. Indian Navy AA exam is for sailors post and it is an online exam. In the year 2020, AA exam which is going to happen in November, forms will be available in the first week of August.
In order to clear the Indian Navy AA exam, the candidate has to fulfill certain criteria such as:-
- The candidate should be an India
- The candidate should have cleared 10+2 exam with minimum 60% marks in English Physics, and Maths as their main subjects
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 157 cm
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Only male candidates can apply for this exam
- The candidate should not be married.
There are three steps which every candidate has to clear before joining the Indian Navy as sailor such as:-
- Written Exam:-It is an online exam. In this exam, students are given 60 minutes to answer 100 questions related to English, Maths, S (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), GK (History, Polity, Geography).
- Physical Fitness Test:- This is the second step in becoming a sailor in the Indian Navy. In this test student have to complete a 1.6 Km run in 7 Minutes, 10 push – ups, 20 squats & 20 sit – ups.
- Medical Exam:- This is the third and the final stage in the Indian Navy AA exam. In this step candidates are checked by the medical officers of the Indian Navy according to their standard.
Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching for Indian Navy AA exam in Ghaziabad. Trishul Defence Academy has a teaching experience of 16 years. It was incorporated way back in 2003 by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra after his retirement from Indian Air Force. He laid the foundation of Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for Indian Navy AA exam in Ghaziabad. Since its incorporation Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for Indian Navy AA exam in Ghaziabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ jawans who are serving in the Indian Armed Forces. Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for the Indian Navy AA exam in Ghaziabad provides AC classrooms, hostel facility, doubt classes, modern teaching equipment, free online test series, scholarship, etc.
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counselling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– email@example.com