TGC stands for Technical Graduates Course. As the name specifies this entry is for the Technical Graduates i.e. engineering students. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for this entry.
It is an entry specifically for final year or passed engineering students. Through this entry a candidate will join the technical unit of Indian Army.
Indian Army invites application for TGC course twice a year in the month of May or June and November and December. The course is officially notified by Additional Directorate General Recruiting / AG Branch.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TGC ENTRY
Age: 20 and 27 Years.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech final /appearing & degree holders in notified streams of Engineers.
- Civil (including mining/ construction)
- Electrical or Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Food Tech/Bio Tech./Bio Medical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Satellite Comm.
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engineers
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineers/Industrial Engineers & Mgt/Production
- Electronics/Opt. Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Architecture/ Building Constructor Technology
- Computer Science & Engineers/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc
- Computer Science
- Online application for TGC
- Shorlisting of candidates on the basis of percentage.
- Call letter for SSB Interview ( Direct SSB)
- Medical Examination
- All India Merit List for TGC
- Training in IMA i.e. Indian Military Academy for 1 year.
TGC -131 COURSE OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
Indian Army has released the cut-off marks for TGC-131 course on its official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in . On the basis of this cut-off the candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interview round.
For any further query regarding TGC entry or any other Defence examination please write us on comment section below . Feel free to contact Trishul Defence Academy or get free counselling at your nearest center of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy Addresses
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
AGRA:- 16,17,18 Balaji Complex Silver City, Gwalior Road Agra Cantt
Contact : 6399013030
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
RANCHI:- 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Mail us at– email@example.com