Download Air Force X & Y Group Exam Admit Card
24 to 48 hours prior to the exam date, the admit card of Air Force X and Y Group Exam will be available for download via the candidate’s login.
The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address. However, the candidate’s ‘Exam Date and Name of Exam City’ is included in the candidate’s person login on the CASB web portal https://airmenselection.cdac.in to make travel to the City of Exam easier.
Candidates who have applied for the IAF Group X & Y 2021 exam will get their admit cards 24 to 48 hours before the exam date.
Please read the instructions, COVID-19 guidelines for candidates, protocol for the management of entry within the exam centre, and self-declaration form, which must be strictly followed after downloading the admit card. Please carry a coloured print out of the admit card and self-declaration form along with other mandatory documents to the allotted exam centre as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the admit card.
How to Get the Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card 2021
- Go to www.airmenselection.cdac.in and log in.
- Click on candidates on the top menu and select login.
- Click on login under the candidate tab (for intake: 01/2022).
- Fill in your email address and password.
- Fill in the correct Captcha.
- Download your Admit Card & save a copy for future reference. For a hassle-free entry, print a hard copy of the same and carry it to the exam centre.
- Read the instructions carefully as mentioned in the admit card
Important IAF X & Y Group Exam Instructions:
- The exam will be conducted online.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- The exam will be bilingual (in Hindi and English), with the exception of the English section.
- Candidates who are just applying for Category X will be given 70 questions to answer in 60 minutes.
- Candidates who are only applying for Group Y will be given 50 questions to answer in 45 minutes.
- Candidates who apply for both groups X and Y will be given 100 questions to answer in 85 minutes.
Here are some expert tips by Trishul Defence Academy to improve your score in the examination:
- Always begin your preparations early and create a study schedule.
- Students must begin their training with a concrete study plan.
- Begin preparing from previous year’s exams and mock tests. To boost your pace and accuracy, make it a habit to practise previous year’s papers and mock exams.
- Solve previous year’s papers because many of the issues are the same. They will assist in defining and ranking relevant topics. Daily practise can aid in the development of time management skills and the achievement of a high exam score.