NDA 1 2021 Syllabus: NDA 2021 aspirants have an important exam notification. UPSC has released the exam date for NDA 1 2021 Exam. In this blog, the candidates will find the detailed syllabus for NDA 1 2021 Exam which consists of marking scheme, weightage, subjects, topics, time duration etc.
NDA 1 2021 Marking Scheme
The time duration along with maximum marks subject-wise is given as follows:-
Duration: 2 1/2 Hours (150 minutes)
Maximum Marks: 300 marks
2- General Ability Test
Duration: 2 1/2 Hours
Maximum Marks: 600 Marks
3- SSB Test Interview
Duration: 5-day selection procedure
NDA 1 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The papers for all the subjects in NDA 1 2021 Exam will consist of Objective Type Questions. Test Booklets for Part B – General Ability Test Will Be Bilingual (English and Hindi.)
NDA 1 2021 Exam will consist of the following papers:-
- PAPER 1 – Mathematics
- PAPER 2 – English
- PAPER 3 – General Knowledge
NDA 2021 Important Dates
Notification Release Date: 30 December 2020
Application Start: 30 December 2020
Apply Last Date: 19 January 2021
Release of Admit Card: 2 Weeks before Exam
Exam Date: 18 April 2021
Declaration of Result: May – June 2021
NDA 1 2021 Age Limit – 16.5 years to 19.5 years
NDA 1 2021 Exam Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for NDA 1 2021 paper wise.
PAPER 1 – MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS
- Trigonometric ratios
- Angles and their measures in degrees and radians.
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formula.
- Multiple And Sub-Multiple Angles
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications – Height And Distance
- Properties of Triangles.
- Operations on sets
- Venn diagrams de Morgan laws
- Cartesian product relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Representation of real numbers on a-line
- Complex numbers – basic properties
- Modulus argument
- Cube roots of unity
- Binary system of numbers
- Conversion of a Number in Decimal System to Binary system and vice- versa
- Geometric and harmonic progressions
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Solution Of Linear equations Of Two Variables By Graphs
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Logarithms and Their Applications
- Concept of a set
Matrices and determinants:
- Types of matrices
- Operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix
- Basic properties of determinant.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Applications – solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by matrix method.
- Integration As Inverse Differentiation
- Integration By Parts And Substitution
- Standard Integrals Involving Expression Of Algebraic,
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals – Determination of Areas of Plane Regions
- Bounded By Curves – Applications.
Analytics Geometry Of Two And Three Dimensions:
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinate system
- Distance formula
- Equation of a line in various forms
- The angle between two lines
- The distance of a point from a line
- Equation of a circle in standard and general, form
- Standard forms of parabola
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic
- The point in a three-dimensional space, distance between two points.
- Direction cosines and direction ratios.
- The equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- The angle between two lines and the angle between two planes.
- The equation of a sphere.
- Concept of a real-valued function – domain
- Range and graph of a function
- composite functions
- Derivative of function at a point
- Derivatives of sum
- Product and quotient of functions
- Derivative of a function with respect of another function
- Derivative of a composite function
- second-order derivatives
- Increasing and decreasing functions
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
- Definition of order and degree of a differential equation
- Formation of a differential equation
- General and particular solution of a differential equation
- Solution of first order and first-degree differential equations of various types
- Application in problems of growth and decay.
- Random experiment
- Outcomes and associated sample space
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events
- Impossible and certain events
- Union and intersection of events
- Elementary and composite events
- Conditional probability
- Bayes’ theorem – simple problems
- Random variable as function on a sample space
- Binomial distribution
- Examples of random experiments giving rise to binominal distribution.
- Vectors In Two And Three Dimensions
- Magnitude And Direction Of A Vector
- Unit And Null Vectors Addition Of Vectors
- Scalar Multiplication Of Vector
- Classification Of Data
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency Distribution – Examples
- Graphical Representation – Histogram
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon – Examples
- Measures Of Central Tendency – Mean Median And Mode
- Variance And Standard Deviation – Determination And Comparison
- Correlation And Regression
PAPER 2 English Syllabus
1 Grammar and usage
2 Comprehension and cohesion
3 Spotting of errors
4 Para Jumbling
5 Fill in the blanks
6 Synonyms and antonyms
8 Cloze test
9 Idioms and proverbs
10 Completion of Sentence and para
11 Sentence correction and improvement
PAPER 3 General Knowledge Syllabus
- Physical properties and states of matter
- Specific gravity
- Principle of Archimedes
- Pressure barometer.
- Motion of objects
- Velocity and acceleration
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Force and momentum
- Parallelogram of forces
- Stability and equilibrium of bodies
- Elementary ideas of work
- Power and energy.
- Effects of heat
- Measurement of temperature and heat
- Change of state and latent heat
- Modes of transference of heat.
- Sound waves and their properties
- Simple musical instruments.
- Rectilinear propagation of light
- Reflection and refraction.
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Basis of life – cells, protoplasm’s and tissues
- Growth and reproduction in plants and animals
- Elementary knowledge of human body and its important organs
- Common epidemics, their causes and prevention
- Food – source of energy for man. Constituents of food, balanced diet
- the solar system – meteors and comets, eclipses.
- Achievements of eminent (important) scientists.
- Physical and Chemical Changes.
- Elements Mixtures And Compounds Symbols Formulae
- Simple Chemical Equations Law Of Chemical Combination (Excluding Problems).
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties Of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation, And Reduction.
- Acids Bases and Salts.
- Carbon – Different Forms.
- Fertilizers – Natural And Artificial
- Material Used in the Preparation Of Substances Like Soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches And Gun-Powder.
- Elementary Ideas about the Structure Of Atom Atomic Equivalent And Molecular Weights Valency.
- A Broad Survey Of Indian History, With Emphasis On Culture And Civilization
- Freedom Movement In India
- Elementary Study Of Indian Constitution And Administration
- Elementary Knowledge Of Five Year Plans Of India
- Panchayati Raj, Co-Operatives And Community Development
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration And Welfare State, Basic Teachings Of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces Shaping The Modern World; Renaissance, Exploration, And Discovery; War Of American Independence. French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society.
- Concept of One World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy.
- Socialism and Communism.
- Role of India in the Present World
- Earth Its Shape and Size.
- Latitudes and Longitudes Concept of Time.
- International Date Line.
- Movements of Earth and Their Effects.
- Origin of Earth.
- Rocks And Their Classification
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
- Ocean Currents And Tides
- Atmosphere And Its Composition;
- Temperature And Atmospheric Pressure Planetary Winds Cyclones And Anti-Cyclones;
- Condensation And Precipitation
- Types of Climate.
- Major Natural Regions of the World.
- Regional Geography Of India
- Climate Natural Vegetation.
- Mineral And Power Resources
- Location and Distribution of Agricultural and Industrial Activities.
- Important Sea Ports and Main Sea Land and Air Routes of India.
- Main Items of Imports and Exports of India.
Prepare For NDA 1 2021 With The Best || Trishul Defence Academy
If you wish to join Indian Defence Forces and serve the nation then TDA is the best destination to give wings to your dreams and make them come true.
If you are in intermediate or passed 10+2 then in order to prepare for NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam, Trishul Defence Academy will prepare you comprehensively. Trishul Defence Academy is the best NDA Coaching in India and one of the premier institutions for Defence Coaching in India.
With 15 years + rich legacy of delivering highest NDA success rate in Pan India, TDA welcomes admission for 2021-22 batch. Join today and prepare for mission NDA Exam 2021.
Connect us via Social Media and stay connected for regular Defence Exam updates.
For any query/enquiry you can connect with us via following ways: –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Get Latest Blog On – blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
Address: Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Contact : 8400083030