Class 12th Apply For Group Y Trade
Indian Air Force is going to recruit bumper vacancies for Group X (Technical) and Group Y (Non-Technical) posts through the rally. These rallies will be organized for the youth of UP, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu. To participate in this Indian Air Force Rally 2020(M.P )to be held in December, between 27 November 2020 (11 am) to 28 November 2020 (5 pm), online pre-registration will be done by visiting www.airmenselection.cdac.in .
These recruitment rallies will be held from 10 December to 19 December. In these, the qualification of 12th pass from Science Stream has been sought for most of the posts. For detailed information related to eligibility, you have to see the notifications.
In this exam notification blog, we are going to provide you with all-important exam details related to Madhya Pradesh Air Force Recruitment Rally 2020.
Madhya Pradesh Rally Notification
Indian Air Force is going to conduct Aiir Force Recruitment Rally \for all districts of Madhya Pradesh to join as airmen. The recruitment test is for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical trades) except Automobile Technician, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) and musician trades will be held at 15 Airmen Selection Centre, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal.
For youth candidates living in Madhya Pradesh
Pre-registration – 27 November 11 am to 28 November 5 pm
Age limit – Candidate should have been born between 17 January 2000 to 30 December 2003 (17 Years to 20 Years)
Rally Date – 10 December to 19 December 2020
Rally Address – 15 Airman Selection Center, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal
Helpline Phone Number: 011- 25694209 /25699606
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Read Madhya Pradesh Air Force Rally Notification HERE
Exam Sequence Of Airforce Recruitment Rally (M.P)
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Written Test
- Adaptability Test 1
- Adaptability Test 2
- Medical Examination
Madhya Pradesh Rally Exam Schedule
|10-13 Dec 2020||PFT, Written Test, Adaptability Test 1, Adaptability Test 2||All Districts of Madhya Pradesh 250 Candidates each day)|
|15-18 Dec 2020||PFT, Written Test, Adaptability Test 1, Adaptability Test 2|
Domicile Proof Requirement
Domicile Certificate Of State OR
School Certificate (TC) with the district name
Minimum- 20 Years
Maximum- 57 Years
Stipend Salary- 14,600 – 33,100
Group Y (Non-Technical Qualification)
Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination
Passed two years diploma course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
Recruitment Rally Of Air Force (Madhya Pradesh) Group Y Exam Process
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT consists of a 1.6 KM run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the physical fitness test.
- Written Test: All candidates who qualify PFT shall undertake a written test on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. The written test will be objective type and the question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the English paper.
- Answers are to be annotated on the OMR sheet. A detailed procedure shall be explained before the conduct of the examination. The duration of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall comprise English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Candidates Are to qualify each paper separately. The results of the written test shall be declared on the same day. 1 Mark will be given for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be conducted for each wrong answer.
- Adaptability Test-1: All candidates who pass the written test shall undertake adaptability test-1 on the same or subsequent day depending on the local conditions. Adaptability Test-1 is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographical terrain, weather, and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-2: All candidates who pass adaptability test-1 will have to undertake adaptability test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-2 shall be medically examined in the month of December 2020. Following Aspects will be tested:-
- Blood Hemoglobin
- Urine pH
- Test For Narcotics
- The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 15 Airmen Selection Centre, IInd Floor, Phase-II Rajiv Gandhi Parisar 35 Shyamala Hills, Bhopal on 31 December 2020.
JOIN TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY TODAY FOR AIRFORCE GROUP X EXAM 2021
Do you wish to join the Indian Air Force? To serve the nation, the sky is the limit for you and what better option is there than to embark a career journey in Indian Air Force.
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence coaching institution in Northern India will help you make your dreams come true. Enroll yourself today to prepare for Air Force Entrance Exams 2021- AFCAT, AIR FORCE X AND Y GROUP, NDA, CDS.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2021-22. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Read More Blog On- blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Twitter – https://twitter.com/trishuldefence
Address- Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Mobile No- 8400083030