An exercise between India and US starts from 13th October and last till 28th October 2019 , It is 10th edition of the joint military forces. It is organise in Seattle.
- The joint military exercise is an exercise organise for the military to explore their ability, strategies and communication.
- They enhance their ability to deal with the different challenges related to areas, terrorism, war etc.
- There are around 45 members of special forces along with US special forces.
- These exercises will enable sharing of best practice and experience and capabilities.
- The joint military exercises are an important aspect of deepening bilateral defense cooperation between India and the US.
- The armies of participant nations jointly train, plan and execute a series of well-developed operations.
- Due to their efficiency US completely rely on the special forces.
- For that reason US forces give around 4 years to see their National security.
Special forces of India –
- The special forces of India came under the direct commands of Indian military.
- The environment almost is same as the battle.
- They are equipped with all necessary equipment.
- The Parachut Regiment ,very first special operation unit of India .
- Special forces contribute to various bigger operations like Operation Blue star, Operation Pawan, Operation Cactus and Kargil war.
- They get special training so they can fulfill their duty as special forces.
Main aim of the special forces
- To kill, identify the terrorist.
- Another aim of of special force is to tackle sensitive situation.
- Performing special operations is another aim of special force.
- They also involve in Operations like military and laws.
Hence they have special roles in the national security.