Presenting the Union Budget 2019 our Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman promulgate various schemes for the welfare of the people. it mainly focus on rural India.
1. The Pradhan Mantri Scheme :- In this scheme the pension benefit is given to about three crore retail merchants and small shopkeepers whse annual turnover less than 1.5crore to enroll in this scheme the procedure is very easy only aadhar , bank acount and a self declaration is need to be filled and given .
2. Jal Jeevan Mission:- In this scheme the new finance ministr told that the new ministry named Jal Shakti will set up to look our water resources and its issues . In this har ghar jal (piped water supply) mission should be fulfill to provide watr to all rural house till 2024 . It main work it to focus demand and supply of water to apply al low level.
3. New National Education Policy:- This policy focus on th new changes in the eduction of schools and colleges which proceeds to better governance and education system. its leads to more reasearch and innovations in education system
4. National Research Foundation:- This scheme focuses on improvement and collect the funds to promote research, It will increase the power of research and benefits and improve the eco- system of the country.
5. New Space India Limited (NSIL):- This commercial department will be established to enhance department of space . It will enhance the researching and Developing aspects of IRO by commerdializing their products like launch vehices , markeding of products etc.
6. National Sports Education Board(NSEB):- The Finance Minister declare that NSEB will be structured under Khelo India to develop sportpersons and widespread the sportsto all levels .The Khelo India scheme will further extended by the financial support.
besides all these it also emphasis on other point like green Earth and Blue skies by pollution free India , to spread Digital india to every area of economy, Startup of different spacecraft, welare of womenss and childrens and security of women.