As various bilateral exercise is conduct every year . Now from 2020 India and Saudi Arabia are going to conduct their first bilateral naval exercise. Main aim of this exercise is to strengthen the position of the Indian Navy as well as Saudi Arabian Navy.
A gist of India and Saudi Arabia first ever Bilateral naval exercise
- It will helps in enhancing the defence cooperation.
- Security and Safety of Gulf region and the Indian Ocean also checked and improved.
- The exercise is schedule to be conduct in the first half of March in 2020.
- Both countries attain meeting in Riyadh in November.
- Before starting exercise another meeting schedule to be conduct in India on December.
- By now participants of the exercise not decide.
- In this bilateral exercise several warships are expected to be taken into consideration and a part of it.
- Both countries signed the agreement which state and covers the collaboration in the military acquisition, industries, research, development and technology.
- before signing the agreement a delegation came to India and visit the companies which make military equipment like Ashok Leyland, Bharat Fordge etc.