This is the fourth satellite of the RIYASAT series. After 15 minutes of launch, the rocket ‘RISAT- 2B’ was installed in a class about 555 km away. This launch was done through PSLV-C46 rocket, this was the 48th mission of PSLV
- Radar imaging satellite for Earth’s launch
- The satellite is intended to provide services in the field of agriculture, forestry and disaster management.
- This satellite has the ability to observe and take pictures of approximately 500 kilometers of earth.
- It weighs about 615 kg
- This rocket was built in record time of 15 months
- The quadruple chip in the satellite has also been developed indigenously.
- It will release the exact location of the object and its pictures in every season.