In the world of sports, a category of motor sport organised the FIM World Cup which is held in Hungary . In the last round the race between Aishwarya Pissay and Rita Vieira , Aishwarya Pissay win the title by defeating Rita by 4 points and became the first Indian world cup winner . She also finished second place in the FIM Junior category. This was Aishwarya Pissay’s maiden world cup and first international rally.
- Both finalist were the top contenders for World Cup.
- She gain 65 points in all rounds of World Cup.
- She came second by 46 Points in Junior Category.
- Before she participate she took 6 months to cure her injury.
- She express her happiness by saying “It’s overwhelming. I am out of words. After what happened last year, my first international season, when I crashed in Spain Baja and suffered career-threatening injuries, to come out and win the championship, is a great feeling.”
- She also said “So, winning the World Cup is huge for me and I will look to better my performance having gained this experience,” .
About FIM Bajas World Cup
- It is Baja- style rally-raid racing
- It is organized by the federtion Internationale de Motocyclisme(FIM) since 2012.
- World cups are categories in Quads, Women and Junior.
- In 2019 5 riders participate in the 2019 .