Ms. Sushma Swaraj a veteran external affairs minister died on Tuesday at 9:30 due to heart attack. She was 67 years old. Due to her health issues she doesn’t participate in the election of 2019. Before 3 years she had a kidney transplant due to which she was not participated in the elections .
She was treated at the All India Institute of Medical Science hospital in New Delhi. The politicians , her colleagues PM Narendra Modi, President Ramnath Kovind , Union General Assembly president, Amit Shah, L.K. Advani and Many more pay tribute to the service and kindness of this extraordinary leader of BJP.
The husband and her daughter pay tribute to her by salute.The citizen who were helped by Sushma Swaraj like An engineer from Mumbai who spent six years in Pak jail the lady who came back to the country with the help of Sushma Swaraj also pay tribute to her.
PM Modi said her loss as a personal loss. He got emotional and remembers all memories of the most prominent leader of his first term.
“Sushma Ji was a prolific orator and outstanding Parliamentarian. She was admired and revered across party lines,” PM Modi tweeted.
Former President Pranab Mukherjee described her as an “astute parliamentarian, an effective orator and an excellent humane leader”. “Hers was a story of hard work to heights,” his tweet read.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi also tweeted on the loss of great leader, nice human being , loving personality.
About Sushma Swaraj
- She was born on February 14, 1952.
- She was completed his studies at S.D. College ,Ambala Cantonment
- She gets her BA degree with Majors in Sanskrit and Political Science
- She also studied LLB in Punjab University , Chandigarh and practice as a Supreme Court lawyer in 1973.
- She began her political career with Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad in 1970s .
- She was elected 6 times to the Lok Sabha and 3 times as MLA
- She serves as the Information and Broadcasting minister
- She was also health minister
- After BJP leaders Atal Bihari Bajpayee, L.K. Advani she emerges as the most prominent leader .
- She solves the affairs from the abroad.
- Long before becoming a social media favourite, Ms Swaraj was widely acclaimed for her oratory, in parliament and outside.