A few days before the Indian Army successfully tested the two consecutively Prithvi 2 missile. Now DRDO conducted another night trial of Prithvi 2 missile from a mobile launcher of the Integrated Test Range(ITR) in Odisha.
Facts about Prithvi 2 Missile
- Prithvi missile is the first missile which DRDO develops under the IGMDP.
- It is a surface to surface ballistic missile and also of short-range.
- The size of the missile is 9 m tall and also have single-stage liquid fuel.
- The strike range of the missile is around 350 kms.
- This ballistic missile has the capacity of carrying 500-1000 kilograms warheads.
- The ballistic missile consists of two engines and also powered by liquid propulsion.
- The advanced guidance system is used in Prithvi 2 Ballistic missile and also have trajectory with the help of which can hit the target easily.
- DRDO develops the missile under the program of Integrated Guided Missile Development Program (IGMDM).
- However, the missile is deployed by Strategic force command.
Trishul Defence Academy Addresses
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
AGRA:- 16,17,18 Balaji Complex Silver City, Gwalior Road Agra Cantt
Contact : 6399013030
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
RANCHI:- 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
and also GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org