Today, the corona virus pandemic is spreading very fast across the world. This virus damages our respiratory system. As there is no such treatment the Prime Minister announced 21 days of lockdown as prevention measures. The country is under lockdown for 21 days to face the challenge of Corona virus.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced on Tuesday that the country is being lockdown for 21 days to avoid the corona virus. This step has been taken to strictly implement social distancing the most important weapon against this dangerous virus.
PERMISSIBLE SERVICES DURING LOCK DOWN
Besides of announcement of 21 day lock down by PM Narendra Modi, he also announced about the services permissible during lock down
- Shops related to medical equipment , vegetables, dairy,milk, meat and fish ,fodder , lab and ration ,chemical will be remained opened.
- Hospitals , Dispensaries, Clinics,Nursing homes wll contnue.
- Petrol , CNG, LPG, PNG are allowed
- Public Distribution system
ALLOWANCE OF TRANSPORTATION
- Permission to operate private vehicles will also be in very important circumstances. People will be allowed to buy ration, medicine, milk and vegetables only.
- Delivery of food, medicines, medical equipment through e-commerce will continue.
- Ambulance service will also continue.
- Medical workers, nurses, para-medical staff and hospital support staff will be allowed to travel.
- Offices like Banks, insurance offices, ATMs, Print and electronic media,Telecommunication, Internet services, broadcasting and cable, IT services will continue to work.
- Works in Defense, Central Armed Police Forces, Treasury, Disaster Management, Power Generation and Transmission Unit as well as Post Office, National Informatics Center, Forecasting Agencies will be open.
- Police, home guards, civil defense, fire and emergency services, jails, district administration and treasury, electricity, water and sanitation will also continue.
NON PERMISSIBLE AREAS DURING LOCK DOWN
- Public places such as malls, halls, gyms, spas, sports clubs will remain closed.
- All restaurants, shops will remain closed. Educational institutions, training, research, coaching institutes will also remain closed.
- All religious places will be closed and no religious event will be allowed.
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural programs will not be allowed.
- All modes of public transport will be closed. Bus or train services will not run.
- All factories, workshops, offices, warehouses, offices, autonomous / subordinate offices will also remain closed
- Public corporations of the Central , State and Union Territories will also remain closed.
- Commercial as well as private institutions will remain closed.
Follow the guidelines and stay at home if not necessary for safety measures.