TIPS TO CRACK “CAPF” EXAMINATION
CAPF (Central Armed Police Force ) is another name for paramilitary force in India. It consists of CRPF, BSF, SSB , CISF & ITBP. For those students who want to join these forces have to give an examination named CAPF conducted by UPSC (union public service commission).
The UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Notification has been released on 25th April by the Union Public Service Commission. This year total 398 vacancies are released for Assistant Commandants (ACs) Posts in the Central Armed Police Forces. CAPF ACs exam will be held on 12th August 2018. Candidates can fill CAPF Application Form 2018 till 21st May to get a job in UPSC department as Assistant Commandants.
Since most of the graduates from each and every stream and different career lines will be applying for upcoming CAPF ACs (Assistant commandant) examination they can refer many useful and simple steps for preparation of the same. In order to crack the examination a few things should be kept in mind. These things consist of various factors like eligibility criteria, study plans, and methods involved in the study as well. This all comes together to create a strong foundation in order to ace the examination. Here are the few things about the examination.
UPSC CAPF Selection Process
The UPSC CAPF Recruitment will commence through three stages for all applied candidates based on three rounds, the candidates are recruited through the obtained marks. The three rounds are:
- Written Exam,
- Physical Test,
Every candidate should qualify in all above-mentioned rounds to get a job based on the secured marks of the examination.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Overview
|UPSC CAPF AC 2018 (Central Armed Police Force)
|Union Public Service Commission
|Central Level Recruitment
|Group A (Assistant Commandants) including BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB.
|MODE OF Exam
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
|Paper-1: 125, Paper- 2: 7
|Paper- 1: 250, Paper-2: 200
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS
|Paper-1: MCQ (Multiple Choice Question), Paper-2: Descriptive Type Questions
|Paper-1: 2 Hours, Paper 2: 3 Hours
|Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
|Minimum Age-20 years, Maximum Age-25 years
The above mentioned are all the traits that need to be fulfilled in order to apply successfully for the examination. Now after a successful application, one should know about the exam pattern and should study accordingly. The exam pattern consists of two papers and is as follows :
- General Ability and Intelligence: This paper is objective questions based carrying the value of 250 marks and is based on multiple choice questions in the fields of Basic math’s and quantitative aptitude and logical reasoningquestion etc. The main idea is to determine the thinking and problem-solving capability of a candidate and henceforth judge the candidate on his thinking traits.
- General Studies and Comprehension: This paper is of 200 marks and is a subjective type examination consisting of the essay writing comprehension in English or any other languages based on the options. This section determines your precise writing skills and hence to move forward it is important to score well in this paper since this paper consists of 200 marks.
Trishul defence academy has a team of best teachers to crack these subjects as it is the best coaching for CAPF in the North India
Now in order to prepare for these exams, a proper knowledge will be your biggest ally, and knowledge comes with the most of the practice and hence in order to ace these examinations you need to work on your each and every skill. But smart work and the desired approach to hard work is always preferred to be the best way to work and hence here are the few tips on how to study:
Tips for Written Examination
- Books:Books are considered to be the top most resource for the knowledge and hence in order to have the greatest of the knowledge using the right books for Preparation will always help you with having the strongest hand in the examination and hence resulting with the best of the results possible. Buy best books for CAPF from TDA Publications.
- Syllabus Observation:The most important step of preparing for anything is understanding and knowing and in order to clear this examination you need to know the complete syllabus and topics that will be in this examination. Hence the Candidates are required to keep a proper knowledge of all the topics that are to be referred in the examination.
- Revision :After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
- Practice : A continuous practice is very important in order to get better at each and every topic that is mentioned in the syllabus and hence as per the saying goes “Practice makes a man perfect” one should practice to achieve its goal.
- Time Management :Time management is the second most important thing that should be kept in mind while preparing. The exam is commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, hence a proper time management will help you preparing for every possible scenario at it’s possible. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old year question papers.
- Mock Test:An Adaptive study approach follows simulating the hard time environment and hence enhancing in order to adapt the examination procedures you should work on your each and every skill and know your level, you should do a mock test on a regular basis, either offline or online. You can get these papers on Trishul Defence Academy’s the leading institute for CAPF official website stated below.
For a proper guidance of CAPF examination join Trishul Defence Academy ‘an education hub’ for Defence courses and clear your examination with utmost ease with the help of an expert faculty.
For More info. Visit: www.trishuldefenceacademy.com