Being a premier CAPF coaching institute, we know that it is essential to notify candidates about the basic information in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This is a competitive exam. Through this examination, candidates are recruited as Assistant Commandant (AC). Learn about the CAPF Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, and CAPF Syllabus 2020 through this article by the experts present at Trishul Defence Academy: Indian No.1 CAPF Coaching in preparation and selection.
CAPF Coaching: Exam Pattern
In the examination, candidates have to give two papers. The first paper will consist of General and Mental Ability questions. There will be questions from General Studies, Essays, and Comprehension in Paper Two.
Two hours will be given for paper 1 and three hours for paper 2. In Papers 1, questions of 250 numbers and in Paper 2 questions of 200 numbers will be asked. In this way, the examination will be a total of 450 names.
Understand Exam Pattern and Create a Time Table
- To perform well in the examination, candidates must first understand the exam pattern and syllabus very well.
- They have to see from which topic comes the higher number and from which topic comes the lower number.
- Also, you have to see what part you are good at and how you have to work harder.
- After seeing all this, create a correct time table and strategy.
If you have any problem, consult with our experts at Trishul Defence Academy. You can also enroll yourself in our CAPF course.
Read Excellent Study Material
- To score well in any exam, it is essential to study with good study material. You can get good books and good study material online.
- Along with this, you should make your own short notes while studying. So that you will be easy to revise, and you will be able to understand easily from the notes you have made.
All of this takes time, so we advise you to get yourself enrolled in a good and successful CAPF coaching like ours. It’ll help you in the preparation and will you provide you more time to manage.
Pay Attention to Writing Speed
- Paper 1 contains objective type questions, and in paper 2, you have to write essays, etc. So to perform well in Paper 2, you have to focus on writing speed.
- The exam time is short, and the questions are more because of which your questions are missed. Pay attention to your speed to solve all the questions in the exam.
Solve Mock Test and Previous Year Question Paper
- You should solve mock tests and previous year question papers. It also shows you the type of questions, and you also learn to manage the time for the exam. At the same time, you can also analyze your preparation.
Get an abundance of Mock and Sample Questions Paper while preparing for the CAPF exam 2020 through Trishul Defence Academy App: One of the best CAPF coaching in India.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020: CAPF Coaching Highlights
Assistant commandant age limit
- As of 1 August 2020, the age of the candidate should be between 20 and 25 years.
- If the candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or Tribe or Janata, he will be given 5 years of relaxation in age.
- Other Backward Class candidates eligible for the reservation applicable to them will be given a maximum relaxation of 3 years.
- According to the central government’s present instructions, a relaxation of 5 years for civilian central government employees and ex-servicemen will be provided.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- In this recruitment, those candidates can also apply who have passed the graduation examination, and their result has not come yet.
For any queries, feel free to ask or contact us, we’ll patch you straight through our experts. You can also visit the Trishul Defence Academy website for more clearance.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020
Candidates have to solve two question papers. In the first question paper, multiple-choice questions will be asked which will be asked questions related to general mental ability, general science, current affairs of national and international importance, Indian polity and economy, history of India, the geography of India and the world, etc.
The second question paper will be made in detail. In this paper, questions will be asked from general studies, essays, and unread passages. In this, questions will be asked about the information and analytical ability of modern Indian history, geography, political system and economy security and human rights issues. In addition to this, questions will be asked in the unread passage from general language and general grammar along with summary writing, language skills, which candidates will have to answer in the English language.
Trishul Defence Academy is the Best Coaching Institute For SSB Interviews, NDA, CDS, AFCAT, Airforce X/Y, Navy AA/SSR, and NDA Foundation (11th, 12th).
We also specialize in SSB Interviews For TES, UES, IMA, OTA, NDA, JAG, SSC (Tech), JAG, Logistics, Various Service Entries, and ICG. You can visit our centers in Allahabad, Bareilly & Ranchi.
TDA has given more than 600 officers and more than 2000 Jawans to the Indian Armed Force as if yet and will continue to do so.
Get free counseling at your nearest center of Trishul Defence Academy now!
Location: Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001