CDSE stands for combined Defence services examination. It is conducted by UPSC twice a year to recruit graduate candidates in all the branches of Indian Armed Forces i.e. Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
Candidates irrespective of their stream can apply for Indian Army through CDS; Candidates of Science Stream can apply for Indian, Navy and Indian Air Force as well. Both Girls and Boys are eligible for CDS examination.
PROCEDURE OF CDS EXAMIATION:
- Written Exam
- 5 Days Interview by SSB
- Medical Fitness Test
For Air Force the candidates have to clear an additional examination called as PABT i.e. Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.
IMPORTANCE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
With the above mentioned procedures one can easily understand that nothing can be done if you haven’t qualified the written examination. One has to clear the first step so as to get on the second step. And that first step is the written examination.
EXAM PATTERN OF CDS EXAMINATION
- Indian Military, Indian Navy and Air Force Academy Exam is divided into 3 sections, whereas Officers’ Training Academy Exam is divided into 2 sections
- Each section of both the exam is comprised of 100 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a negative marking. One-third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Time allotted for the examination is 2 hours.
|Exam Pattern For IMA, INA, AFA
TIPS TO CRACK CDS EXAMINATION
Other Important Tips To Prepare Well For NDA Exam:
- Syllabus is the most important thing about any examination. Try to be clear about the syllabus of NDA examination.
- Make a study schedule on what to cover when.
- Make a diary. Note everything that is important and can help you later.
- Develop a routine for study. Time management and disciplined study is must.
- Divide syllabus in various portions so as to make it clear as what topic should be prioritize.
- Make short notes and write short-tricks on regular basis so as to memorise it well.
- Start your preparation as earliest. Do not wait to complete it till the last day.
- Revision is utmost important. Give proper time for revision.
- Practice makes a man perfect. So practice as much questions as you can.
- Give mock test. It will help you to know your weak points as well as also teach on how to manage time while actual examination.
- Have good quality books and study material. A book with incorrect information’s and syllabus of examination will misguide you from the path of success.
For any query write us on comment section below.You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counselling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
AGRA:- 16,17,18 Balaji Complex Silver City, Gwalior Road Agra Cantt
Contact : 6399013030
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
RANCHI:- 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org