During the rule of Mugul Emperor Shah Jahan, Rustam Khan who was the governor of Katehar founded the city in the year 1625 A.D and kept its name on the youngest son of the Shah Jahan i.e. Murud Bakhsh. It is situated on the banks of the river Ramganga which is the tributary of River Ganga. It is known as the Brass city or pital nagri for its brass products.
Moradabad attracts many tourists from all over India. It is an important commercial hub in North India. Apart from this, The Raza Library is a place that holds great historical significance in the city. It has some of the greatest manuscripts and an amazing collection of pictures and inscriptions on palm leaves in many different languages.
Combined Defence Service Exam (CDS) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year to recruit entry-level officers in :-
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) :- IMA is in Dehradun (Uttrakhand) and it is for males only. . It is a Permanent Commission.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) :- INA is in Ezhimala (Kerala) and it is for males only.It is a Permanent Commission
- Indian Air Force Academy (AFA) :- It is in Hydrabad and it is for males only. It is a Permanent Commission
- Officer’s Training Academy (OTA) :- It is in Chennai and it is for both males and females. It is a ShortService Commission.
Nationality- Indian / Bhutan / Nepal residing in India
Joining Age – 19 years to 24 years.
Height Limit – 157 cm
Marital status – Unmarried except for OTA
Education Criteria – All the candidates should have completed their Graduation or should be appearing for the final year degree examination can apply for CDS exam. The individual educational qualification required for eachinstitution is discussed below.
- M.A. and OTA:Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institution
- Air Force Academy:Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
CDS exam is conducted twice a year in the month of February and November. Forms for CDS exams are available online in the month of November and August for exams happing in February and November respectively. In the year 2020, CDS exam which is going to happen in November, forms will be available in first week of August.
Selection Procedure for CDS:-
- Stage 1:- Written Exam :- CDS exam is conducted in three shifts i.e
Shift 1 from 9 am to 11 pm. Shift 2 from 12
pm to 2 pm and Shift 3 from 3 pm to 5 pm.
In Shift 1 student have to appear for English
Paper, in Shift 2 student have to appear for
G.K Paper and in Shift 3 student have to
appear for Maths Paper. Those who want
have applied for OTA doesn’t have to
appear in Shift 3 i.e Maths Paper. The
written exam is of 300 marks for IMA / INA/
AFA and 200 marks for OTA.
- Stage 2:- SSB Exam :- It is a five days process where different types
of exam such as Screening / PPDT (Picture
Perception & Discussion Test, Psychology
Test,G.T.O task, Personal Interview,etc are
taken by the officers. It is of 900 marks.
- Stage 3 :- Medical Exam :- Candidates who are able to clear first and
second stage of CDS exam are called for
the stage 3 i.e. Medical exam. In this level
medical officers check certain things in a
candidate such as:-
- Chest should be well developed. The minimum range of expansion of chestafter full inhalation should be 5 cms.
- There should not be mal-development or impairment function of the bones / joints.
- The hearing of the candidate should be normal. A candidate should be able to hear a forced whisper with each ear at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room. Moreover, present or past evidence of disease of the ear, nose and throat is not allowed.
- A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or past history of fits.
- There should be no signs of functional or organic disease of the heart and blood vessels
- Blood pressure od the candidate should be normal.
- There should be no enlargement of the liveror spleen. Any evidence of disease of internal organs of the abdomen will be a valid cause for rejection.
- There should be no hydrocele, varicocele or even piles.
- Un-operated hernias will make a candidate unfit. Hernia operated before 6 monthsof medical inspection is permitted.
- A urine examination will be done and any abnormality if detected will be a cause for rejection in SSB medical test.
- The candidates should have a sufficient number of natural and sound teeth. A minimum of 14 dental points will be acceptable. When 32 teeth are present, the total dental points are 22. A candidate should not be suffering from severe pyorrhoea.
- USG abdomen examination will be carried out during medical test and any congenital structural anomaly or disease of the abdominal organs will be a cause for rejection.
- Any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also result in rejection.
- Candidate must be medically capable of undergoing trainingand y fit to adapt to the military environment.
- Candidate must be free of contagious diseases that might endanger the health of other cadets.
Trishul Defenc Academy is the best coaching for CDS in Moradabad. Trishul Defence Academy was founded in the year 2003 by Wing Cdr Anoop Mehrotra (Retd.) with the aim of motivating the young generation to serve in the Indian Armed Forces and helping them in fulfilling their dreams of joining the Indian Armed Forces. Trishul Defenc Academy is the best coaching for CDS in Moradabad from last 16 years and have given 600 + officers and 2500 + jawans to Indian Armed forces. So with the aim of helping the students of Uttrakhand, Trishul Defenc Academy which is the best coaching for CDS in Moradabad is opening up its office 108 C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch Near Hotel Him Palace, Dharampur, Dehradun This is the only academy to have its own GTO ground covered in an area of 6000 sq ft at Tanush Cricket Academy, Shimla Bypass Road, Village: Sihaniwala, P.O. Sherphr, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197.
WHY TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAM?
Trishul defence academy is the best coaching institute for CDS due to many reasons:-
- Trishul Defence Academy has the best teaching faculty as all the teachers are highly qualified and best in their fields.
- Trishul Defence Academy faculty personally keep an eye on all the students and motivate them time to time.
- Trishul Defence Academy conducts interactive sessions with the personals of armed forces to give a personal experience of the life in armed forces and motivate them for “Never Give Up Attitude”
- Trishul Defence Academy conduct performance tests of students on every Saturday.
- English speaking classes.
- Short cut tricks are provided by the teachers for maths and numerical so that students are able to solve the paper on time.
- Special revision classes and doubt classes.
- After every 15 days teachers take the test of students of each subject.
- Mock test is conducted before every exam and also at the last day of every batch.
- Surprise test is conducted after every few days.
- Physical Fitness Classes for students of Trishul Defence Academy on every Sunday
- Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground coered in an area of 6000 sq ft.
- SSB classes are conducted by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA & 3 times Ex GTO officer)
- Special training programmers.
- Motivational Seminars are conducted once in a month.
- Highly experienced teachers.
- Clean drinking water.
- Air Conditioned Classrooms.
- Beautiful view of hills from the office.
- Railway station is just 10 minutes away from office
- Hostel facility is available.
Trishul Defence Academy which is known as the best coaching for CDS exam in Moradabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ to Indian Armed Forces during the last 16 years. This year we have given many selections such as Sidharth Singh, Kanishka Mishra,Pranav P, Ankur Srivatava, etc in officers category and in Jawans Category Shivansh Pandey, Amrendra Mishra, Rajat Yadav, etc got selected
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org